What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Question] Is it possible to hijack telegram session or obtain info with Stealer Logs

CaveBear

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello everyone,
Sorry for the dumb question. But in stealer logs (from meta, redline, ...) sometime there is a Telegram folder with some files like in the screenshot. So my question is, what can i do with this ? Is it possible to obtain username, phone number, ... ?
Thanks to all who takes time to answer.

CaveBear сказал(а):
Hello everyone,
Sorry for the dumb question. But in stealer logs (from meta, redline, ...) sometime there is a Telegram folder with some files like in the screenshot. So my question is, what can i do with this ? Is it possible to obtain username, phone number, ... ?
Посмотреть вложение 53674
You can fully Login into their telegram If its still valid

Последнее редактирование: 27.03.2023

CaveBear сказал(а):
Hello everyone,
Посмотреть вложение 53674

install telegram portable and replace the data folder with your log files

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Yes sure you can login into his Telegram and over control his account

Thank you very much, i try with some logs and it asks me for phone number so i suppose accounts are dead or blocked, may be because i am on Linux and victim on Windows...
But is there way to obtain the username/phone number from the files?

Session will not ask 2fa. But it will be dropped if you will use it in parallel with account owner.
To obtain username/phone you can use 1 telegram api request to have information about account