What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

purchase code evanto item ...

shelbey20

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-11
hello , I bought item on evanto , but they ask for purchase code for admin panel , for me I will use this one for scam , so they can cancel or revoke this purchased code any time they want once they receive abuse . im confusing here , what I can do to prevent this problem please

codeless сказал(а):
if you know php you can simple bypass authentication

не каждую аутентификацию можно обойти с помощью простого php
особенно если сервер использует дополнительную серверную систему написанную на других языках для проверки подлинности и проверяет свою базу данных как локальную так и онлайн ее не так легко обойти.

szcznoyov сказал(а):
не каждую аутентификацию можно обойти с помощью простого php
особенно если сервер использует дополнительную серверную систему написанную на других языках для проверки подлинности и проверяет свою базу данных как локальную так и онлайн ее не так легко обойти.

it can be because server always send a request to other server and get a reply back this can be modify

codeless сказал(а):
it can be because server always send a request to other server and get a reply back this can be modify

Если сервер проверяется по бд и не существует то будет пустой тратой времени не все может быть перехвачено и отработано

shelbey20 сказал(а):
actually , I searched for nulled versions for this item , and I got it on google for free ,

Nulled is same as bypass authentication be careful search for shells inside

the authentication is from php file so its source , the options for you is to read the code and check where is the authentication done and remove the code or change in some cases they will be config file to store the authentications keys,serial try to change the If statements that checks for auth