What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Provide me with SIP and I will do all the work you get 60%

BrickerBot

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I'm calling Yahoo targs and resetting then using my coinbase panel on them, as well as looking for Metamask and Exodus seeds, I have an almost endless amount of targs you can have 60% of whatever I make you just need to provide me with SIP

Флуд сервис — смс флуд, емейл флуд, телефонный флуд | Just-kill
Флуд сервис — смс флуд, емейл флуд, телефонный флуд | Just-kill
just-kill.pro

also 60% for yourself

This seems like a very questionable proposition and I don't know one person who would start a negotiation with the terms you offered. This is like looking for a partner to run a stealer campaign, and telling people you will cover the installs and crypt costs if they will cover the builder. And then offering them a majority split on the proceeds. Who would do that?

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
This seems like a very questionable proposition and I don't know one person who would start a negotiation with the terms you offered. This is like looking for a partner to run a stealer campaign, and telling people you will cover the installs and crypt costs if they will cover the builder. And then offering them a majority split on the proceeds. Who would do that?

I think it is very suspicious he can do it very easily use just-kill and keep a percentage for himself .

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):

I was trying to think of a good offer, I mean what would you consider a good offer to provide SIP for CID spoofing if not 60% of all targs? 80%? I mean what should I offer other than that, access to my coinbase panel and domain? Honestly what comes with it is basically everything I have with a 60% cut of whatever I make when doing it and all you have to provide is SIP for CID spoofing then I do all the work, I mean honestly what could be better with a guarantee of hitting targs and you providing literally just a SIP Trunk and I'm not being a smart ass I'm honestly curious what I could do to have someone take this offer up

blackhunt сказал(а):
I think it is very suspicious he can do it very easily use just-kill and keep a percentage for himself .

I'd even be willing to allow you to listen in on the calls, and won't even touch the yahoo's you could log into them yourself and check for metamask and exodus seeds, and I'll even give full access to my coinbase panel so as I'm doing the cb resets you can log in yourself and send funds to a wallet that we both have access to or something, I'd be willing to agree to someone else's terms honestly, it's not me trying to scam people on xss I'm trying to make a partnership with someone on xss to scam targs that I have, it's not at all what you're thinking

BrickerBot сказал(а):
I'd even be willing to allow you to listen in on the calls, and won't even touch the yahoo's you could log into them yourself and check for metamask and exodus seeds, and I'll even give full access to my coinbase panel so as I'm doing the cb resets you can log in yourself and send funds to a wallet that we both have access to or something, I'd be willing to agree to someone else's terms honestly, it's not me trying to scam people on xss I'm trying to make a partnership with someone on xss to scam targs that I have, it's not at all what you're thinking

So why don't you use other services and ask people to give you SIP?

BrickerBot сказал(а):
I was trying to think of a good offer, I mean what would you consider a good offer to provide SIP for CID spoofing if not 60% of all targs? 80%? I mean what should I offer other than that, access to my coinbase panel and domain? Honestly what comes with it is basically everything I have with a 60% cut of whatever I make when doing it and all you have to provide is SIP for CID spoofing then I do all the work, I mean honestly what could be better with a guarantee of hitting targs and you providing literally just a SIP Trunk and I'm not being a smart ass I'm honestly curious what I could do to have someone take this offer up

the normal compensation would be somewhere around 15% or 20% to the partner providing you with the hosted trunk

wiseguy01 сказал(а):
Card spoof services, easy and simple!

And a considerably larger security liability (at best) prone to account suspensions and termination. Frequent restrictions on functionality, configuration, quality, and no origination, etc =)

blackhunt сказал(а):
So why don't you use other services and ask people to give you SIP?

What do you mean? What other services would I use can you elaborate what are you referring to why would I use other services when asking someone for a SIP to partner with me

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
And a considerably larger security liability (at best) prone to account suspensions and termination. Frequent restrictions on functionality, configuration, quality, and no origination, etc =)

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, use the spoof card app? That's how you get fedded lol

I think even if you offer 50% maybe you would find provider already. The fact of the matter is why would you want to do all the work and give away majority of the proceeds? - at the same time the service is widely available and fairly affordable.