What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ProtonVPN, Обсуждение

diniila

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, i have protonvpn and I was wondering if this vpn is anonymous because we can notice that it has servers that seem to be offshore. Thanks in advance.

emo сказал(а):
the only option is you can't use vpn alone

Yea true, but if we talk about VPNs alone, then ProtonVPN is one of the best options, currently at least

BERSERK сказал(а):
Yea true, but if we talk about VPNs alone, then ProtonVPN is one of the best options, currently at least

It's not. They are known for giving out your information and are very likely a honeypot to begin with. Why recommend shit when Mullvad and IVPN exist?

Amsterdam сказал(а):
It's not. They are known for giving out your information and are very likely a honeypot to begin with. Why recommend shit when Mullvad and IVPN exist?

From what I know, they only gave out information once, and that was pretty recent

Amsterdam сказал(а):

Good joke about Mullvad and IVPN

emo сказал(а):
do you think this is the easy way to be anon ?

not really, I believe using tor or i2p is better. And Whonix/Tails being the first to come to mind