What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🚀 **Professional Freelancer Offering Coding Services, Server Management, and More!** 🌟

b1ack

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Are you in need of top-notch coding services, efficient server management, or expert domain assistance? Look no further! I'm a professional freelancer specializing in frontend and backend development, and I can help bring your ideas to life!

**Skills:** I am fluent in **Bash**, **HTML**, **CSS**, **Bootstrap**, **JavaScript**, **Java**, **Go**, **Lua**, **Python**, **PHP**, **SQL**, **Ruby**, and much more!

**Services:** I have extensive experience in creating **landing pages**, **fake pages**, **scam pages**, **sniffer**, **automation scripts**, **iframes**, **coding projects from scratch**, **webshells**, **ransomwares**, **clippers**, **crypters**, as well as **managing servers & domains**. I can work on brute, checkers, reverse-proxy, live panels, 2FA stealing phish pages, and provide custom development solutions tailored to your specific needs.

**Security:** With a little bit of knowledge in **pentesting**, I can ensure that your projects are developed with security in mind. Your data and information will be safe with my expertise.

**Why Choose Me?**

Professionalism: I am dedicated to delivering high-quality work with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.

Expertise: With a strong background in coding, I bring a wide range of skills to the table.

Custom Solutions: I understand that every project is unique, and I will work closely with you to provide tailored solutions that meet your requirements.

Reliable Communication: Contact me privately to discuss your project and price. Note: I don't use Telegram and will never use it.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to take your projects to the next level! Contact me today via private message to discuss your requirements and get started. Let's create something amazing together!

Jabber: b1ack@exploit.im
Последнее редактирование: 05.08.2023