What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Пожалуйста, посоветуйте, как защитить домен от злоупотреблений?

death9stalker

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi, I have a reverse proxy for phishing, I'm just hopeless, trying dozens of different methods and providers. The domains that I connect to my phishing server are actively suspended, despite the fact that I installed the front other domain with cloudflare and captcha, which directs traffic to the phishing page hosting server using javascript. Thus, this domain name is never transmitted or sent, although it is constantly suspended by namecheap. Any advice would be very grateful! Thank you
Последнее редактирование: 08.03.2024

Hi, i don't understand what kind of trouble do you have (my Bad).
Namecheap suspend domain if the legit brand owner ask tò do that or if the domain are actively used in campaign and reported .

From domaincheap TOS:
Domain suspension can happen for a number of reasons.
In most cases, suspension occurs because your registrar (Namecheap!) sent a domain information request via email, and you didn’t respond. Domain screening tools can flag your domain or account for issues, leading Namecheap to get in touch with you for clarification.
For more severe issues, your domain could be suspended immediately without warning.
Often, all it takes to lift the suspension is responding to the email sent by Namecheap, helping to understand why your account or site should be unsuspended. Information problems, like missing contact details or payment issues, are common causes of domain suspension.
So, lifting a suspension in low-risk cases should be quick and easy.
However, if your domain practices continue to breach Namecheap Terms of Service (TOS) , or other reasons outlined in this post, then alternative actions may be required.

What reverse proxy do you are using ?

buy domain from any chinese registrar also try to find domain in matching name and do other work on subdomain for example

onlinelogin.facbook.cm most of them never seen url if still need assistant shoot pe pm over telegram