What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Посоветуйте малварь / ищу конкретный софт

добрый вечер форумчане, нужен хороший linux ратник / стиллер,

желательно не слишком требовательный и целевой, то есть - бюджетный вариант что-бы протестировать функционал на первое время и понять на будущее что нужно вообще в этом плане.

* желательно с возможностью получить elv билд

или может подобное уже есть в паблик доступе ? типа 888 rat / metasploit.. ?

jousdaiki сказал(а):
I have been looking for custom development for a year, and I was scammed by a guy in telegram using an intermediary (escrow) but actually also his friend. I have been charged for 15 thousand dollars in total. The bot's name is Nebula. Till now, I didn't get the right guy to do my project for my war room setup. If you are the guy I have been looking for, then we can have further conversations to discuss my project.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
contact in dm

oopsgeneration88 сказал(а):
See if you have a good budget i would recommend you to get a custom rat or botnet developed for yourself.

The reason behind me saying this is simple. The more private it is the bots will last long & also it will have more scalability over the future of the rat or botnet

I am currently working on the leaked hook botnet to extend it's support to Android 14 & also adding more features.

For example in hook the accessibility feature is unstable but i have managed to fix it almost. To make it a long lasting i have to crypt it a better manner so the bot lasts long.

A bot only lasts long till it's private once it's public it dies.

The greed for money is what kills the project.

Take an example for pegasus which is complex for sure but NSO group itself works more on 0day & vulnerabilities instead if adding features to the bot.

I have 0day for android to bypass the secure screen capture so i plan to capture wallet key phrases
I agree with him. Hook's vnc is really not good. octo's vnc is better. Of course, hook also has better features than octo.

Доброго времени суток. Ищу приватный софт для семейства win os, желательно с максимальным набором актуальных функций. Рассмотрю аренду, с дальнейшей возможностью углубления партнерства. Идиоты, посредники, обходите стороной пжл, не тратьте мое и свое время. Все детали и первый контакт pm.

Доброе утро,

Я ищу шпионское ПО, способное проникать в телефоны на базе IOs (также android). Необходимый функционал - возможность записи через микрофон устройства и отправка аудиодорожки того, что было записано, а также доступ к памяти устройства.

Напишите мне в приват, если вы знаете, как это сделать.

Готов хорошо заплатить, если вы сможете это сделать, но у нас мало времени.

Приветствую вас

rom сказал(а):
Buenos días,

Estoy buscando spyware que pueda penetrar teléfonos basados en IO ( también Android ). La funcionalidad requerida es la capacidad de grabar a través del micrófono del dispositivo y enviar la pista de audio de lo que se grabó, así como el acceso a la memoria del dispositivo.

Escríbeme un privado si sabes cómo hacerlo.

Estoy listo para pagar bien si puede hacer esto, pero no tenemos mucho tiempo.

Saludos
Я ищу ровно то же самое, договариваюсь через гарантию и тоже прошу доказательства заранее, бюджет у меня большой.

Если вы мошенник, не тратьте на меня время.

Hello, im looking for Malware to steal gaming accounts like battle.net and Steam. What malware suits the best for it? I think some kind of a stealer, but than the 2fa is blocking. Maybe a HVNC to bypass 2fa? What do u recommend?

Я ищу индивидуальные обратные шеллы, которые не являются общедоступными на C/C++ или ARM. И методы без файлов с использованием нескольких стадий.
У меня нет бюджета, но я все равно хотел бы учиться и исследовать возможности. Спасибо!

I'm looking for custom reverse shells that are not public in C/C++ or ARM. And fileless methods using multiple stages.
I do not have a budget but I would still like to learn and explore possibilities. Thank you!

Посоветуйте нормальный usb spread, или какой-нибудь малварь с этой функцией. Буду очень благодарен!

rom сказал(а):
Good morning,

I'm looking for spyware capable of infiltrating IOs (also android) phones. The necessary functionality is the ability to record through the device’s microphone and send an audio track of what was recorded, as well as access to the device’s memory.

Write to me privately if you know how to do this.

I'm willing to pay well if you can do it, but we don't have much time.

Greetings
for android. have you try craxsrat ?