What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Посоветуйте малварь / ищу конкретный софт

Подскажите, где сейчас продается Agent Tesla? Не могу нигде найти. Спасибо

// Looking for Agent Tesla, did anyone know where i can buy it? Thanks

Quake3 сказал(а):
Лучше самому кодить, принцип простой - РНР выводит через echo / print команды для бота, и принимает POST запросы (или raw input) от бота.
Из конкретных примеров хз, был неплохой бот 2k8 лоадер, я в свое время изучал по нему , но нет админки под рукой (да и она не заработает на новых РНР версиях)
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Лучше MQTT использовать с синхронным шифрованием.

Бери ермака тогда если любой нужен. Ну что за херота?
Скажи какой функционал тебе нужен, желательно конкретней.

Тебе не могут подсказать то в чем ты сам не понимаешь.

Это что-то из разряда:
"Нужен программист, плачу деньги"

Кратко: что нужно, какой бюджет

sheva сказал(а):
Бери ермака тогда если любой нужен. Ну что за херота?
Скажи какой функционал тебе нужен, желательно конкретней.

Тебе не могут подсказать то в чем ты сам не понимаешь.

Это что-то из разряда:
"Нужен программист, плачу деньги"

Кратко: что нужно, какой бюджет
Я хотел бы купить любую крысу. но на рынке обычно продаются/арендуются взломанные и отредактированные версии. мой вопрос не о покупке крысы. я хочу знать, как купить крысу у оригинального продавца. например, кто является оригинальным продавцом ermac?

I would like to buy any rat. but the market usually sells/rents cracked and edited versions. my question is not about buying a rat. i want to know how to buy a rat from the original vendor. for example who is the original vendor of ermac?

circassian сказал(а):
I would like to buy any rat. but the market usually sells/rents hacked and edited versions. my question is not about buying a rat. I want to know how to buy a rat from the original seller. for example, who is the original seller of ermac?

I would like to buy any rat. but the market usually sells/rents cracked and edited versions. my question is not about buying a rat. i want to know how to buy a rat from the original vendor. for example who is the original vendor of ermac?
Remember always use xss escrow whenever you buy anything & be safe from scams. Lot of scammers here so always go for escrow.

Like previously said make sure to use escrow now that this is said we can clearly tell that you have no idea what you are looking for, you have a ton of different android rat with each and every one of them with different exploit and features. I could tell you some names but I don't think it would even help you because I don't know what is your goal with it.

If you need further assistance you can contact me but only if you know what you are looking for

ermac and hook were leaked and seem to be no longer maintained. craxsrat seems to be in a similar situation. I saw that spyroid released a new version recently but I don't know how effective it is. Octo seems to still be on sale, and the author seems to be releasing a new version in 2024.
If I want to penetrate and control certain targets, which RAT is more suitable?Or if I am interested in the currency wallet, which one would be suitable?

captaincvv сказал(а):
ermac and hook were leaked and seem to be no longer maintained. craxsrat seems to be in a similar situation. I saw that spyroid released a new version recently but I don't know how effective it is. Octo seems to still be on sale, and the author seems to be releasing a new version in 2024.
If I want to penetrate and control certain targets, which RAT is more suitable?Or if I am interested in the currency wallet, which one would be suitable?
See if you have a good budget i would recommend you to get a custom rat or botnet developed for yourself.

The reason behind me saying this is simple. The more private it is the bots will last long & also it will have more scalability over the future of the rat or botnet

I am currently working on the leaked hook botnet to extend it's support to Android 14 & also adding more features.

For example in hook the accessibility feature is unstable but i have managed to fix it almost. To make it a long lasting i have to crypt it a better manner so the bot lasts long.

A bot only lasts long till it's private once it's public it dies.

The greed for money is what kills the project.

Take an example for pegasus which is complex for sure but NSO group itself works more on 0day & vulnerabilities instead if adding features to the bot.

I have 0day for android to bypass the secure screen capture so i plan to capture wallet key phrases

captaincvv сказал(а):
ermac ve hook sızdırıldı ve artık korunmuyor gibi görünüyor. craxsrat da benzer bir durumda görünüyor. Geçenlerde spyroid'in yeni bir versiyonunu çıkardığını gördüm ama ne kadar etkili olduğunu bilmiyorum. Octo hala satışta görünüyor ve yazar 2024'te yeni bir versiyon yayınlayacak gibi görünüyor.
Belirli hedeflere sızmak ve kontrol etmek istersem hangi RAT daha uygundur? Ya da para cüzdanı ile ilgileniyorsam hangisi uygun olur?
How can I contact original Octo vendor?

oopsgeneration88 сказал(а):
See if you have a good budget i would recommend you to get a custom rat or botnet developed for yourself.

The reason behind me saying this is simple. The more private it is the bots will last long & also it will have more scalability over the future of the rat or botnet

I am currently working on the leaked hook botnet to extend it's support to Android 14 & also adding more features.

For example in hook the accessibility feature is unstable but i have managed to fix it almost. To make it a long lasting i have to crypt it a better manner so the bot lasts long.

A bot only lasts long till it's private once it's public it dies.

The greed for money is what kills the project.

Take an example for pegasus which is complex for sure but NSO group itself works more on 0day & vulnerabilities instead if adding features to the bot.

I have 0day for android to bypass the secure screen capture so i plan to capture wallet key phrases
I have been looking for custom development for a year, and I was scammed by a guy in telegram using an intermediary (escrow) but actually also his friend. I have been charged for 15 thousand dollars in total. The bot's name is Nebula. Till now, I didn't get the right guy to do my project for my war room setup. If you are the guy I have been looking for, then we can have further conversations to discuss my project.

подскажите хороший лоадер, который не палиться и обходит защиту смарт скрина, дефа и тд ?