What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popular Crypto scams - help

pierre777reborn

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi I'd like to know what are the trending crypto scams right now

- Elon Musk scam on YT (youtube takes videos down)
- Frontrunner bot on YT (as above)
- sweeper bot - sending trapped wallets to people (very very low rewards)
- crypto investment romance scam (time consuming, hard)

Carding is not my lane, I wanna do crypto scams. Any ideas?
Also how to spread for free since YT is dead

sikidok сказал(а):
I dont think YT is dead.

I still see lots of videos and channels with passworded ZIP/RAR/7Z files links in description that contain viruses/malware etc..
It still works on 2024.
Same with comment spam. It works. I have worked with this some time ago and I checked on YT if it still made. Yes its still there.

I think the crypto scam time is over. There are no fools that fall for these things now.

You're wrong crypto scams are active

sikidok сказал(а):
I dont think YT is dead.

I still see lots of videos and channels with passworded ZIP/RAR/7Z files links in description that contain viruses/malware etc..
It still works on 2024.
Same with comment spam. It works. I have worked with this some time ago and I checked on YT if it still made. Yes its still there.

I think the crypto scam time is over. There are no fools that fall for these things now.

Even drainers can earn millions for you with good ideas and big traffic. Crypto scam is dead only for poor guys, yep. It was much much easier earlier even without money. Now you need money. Own tokens, drainers, exit scam projects and etc - nvm

these days drainers are in trending, every 10 year old kid have drainer , but for drainers you need a plan and these days kids just buy 10$ domain and 5$ hosting and start spamming on twitter and instagram without plan, and in the end whole market go down, so for a scam you need money and plan , sometimes money and sometimes if your GOD level then plan is everything, so its on you how you scam someone what's in trending and what's not doesn't matter

nakedpoet сказал(а):
these days drainers are in trending, every 10 year old kid have drainer , but for drainers you need a plan and these days kids just buy 10$ domain and 5$ hosting and start spamming on twitter and instagram without plan, and in the end whole market go down, so for a scam you need money and plan , sometimes money and sometimes if your GOD level then plan is everything, so its on you how you scam someone what's in trending and what's not doesn't matter

I got drainer as well but traffic is the hard part - Twitter aint good and I dont wanna use Ads

nakedpoet сказал(а):
then try to talk with FBI maybe they can help you to get traffic

Действительно, это правда; они даже смогли проникнуть в Apple. Представьте, как будут рекламироваться новые устройства Apple Vision Pro в воздухе, и как они смогли внедрить бэкдор в Apple, получив доступ ко всей их информации для NSA

pierre777reborn сказал(а):
Hi I'd like to know what are the trending crypto scams right now

- Elon Musk scam on YT (youtube takes videos down)
- Frontrunner bot on YT (as above)
- sweeper bot - sending trapped wallets to people (very very low rewards)
- crypto investment romance scam (time consuming, hard)

Carding is not my lane, I wanna do crypto scams. Any ideas?
Also how to spread for free since YT is dead

phrase ,private key even the file in log , brute , miner , clipper

pierre777reborn сказал(а):
I got drainer as well but traffic is the hard part - Twitter aint good and I dont wanna use Ads

Use discord, so underrated source. But twitter pretty good too, but you need fresh good ideas of course. Otherwise it’s kinda sucks, ye

Perfect сказал(а):
Use discord, so underrated source. But twitter pretty good too, but you need fresh good ideas of course. Otherwise it’s kinda sucks, ye

is it really better than telegram?