What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Physical items carding - Shipment

qGodless

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I'm looking to try carding physical items (Electronics) and I'm curious, should I ship directly to my house or drop to some abandoned place? I heard that I could use a homeless to receive the product, is that good?

Anything helps, thanks

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Drop service...or Reship ...

Depending also about shipping location also!
Stay safe

A quick example - card an item in US, then use a company such as Shipito for a personal P.O. Box address. Afterward, just send it over to your local Shipito-like company (drop), and from there, you can either get it yourself or if you're smart and determined enough to keep it professional - pay somebody off to pick it up for you.

There are tons of options for that. Just note that all of those services cost money. Calculate your expenses properly, and make sure you actually make some good profit off this. Otherwise, it will turn into "high-risk, low-profit" business quickly.

suerte сказал(а):
A quick example

This sounds like starting a business, I'm just looking to card something once
can I just ship to my address in this case? I won't go too far with the price

qGodless сказал(а):
This sounds like starting a business, I'm just looking to card something once
can I just ship to my address in this case? I won't go too far with the price

This is generally not advisable. Obviously there are different laws for different countries, states/providences, etc but I have to imagine regardless of where you are the risk is almost always going to outweigh the reward and convenience it affords.
To expand on your original question, this is a bit difficult to answer without knowing specific details that would at least partially compromise your anonymity/privacy. The KPI you should focus on are 1) is the card from a five eyes country? 2) does the merchant require the billing and shipping addresses to match? (if no five eyes= no AVS) 3) which courier services does the merchant contract with? pay attention to whether they offer multiple shipping options, often times they will use a specific provider for express, for example. Look for information and reviews of their services to determine whether it might be feasible to social engineer re-direction of the package. So on, and so-forth.