What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix Native Stealer [C/C++ | 30 KB Build]

Приобрел данный стиллер пару дней назад.Панель очень удобная, ничего лишнего,огромным плюсом для меня было то что панель находится на сайте.Не нужно устаналивать ничего и т.д. Отстук отличный.В процессе работы было несколько вопросов по настройкам, в которых мне очень быстро помогли за это отдельное спасибо. В общем все понравилось и продукт однозначно стоит своих денег.👍

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ!

-- Добавлен автоподбор возможных CVV к кредитным картам

-- Изменен формат лога , для лучшей работы с чекерами

-- Добавлена возможность отправки уведомления в Telegram без самого лога

-- Улучшена скорость отстука

-- Улучшена скорость работы сайта

-- Заменены сервера прокладки

-- Улучшен метод обнаружения VM антивирусов

After testing many stealers for sale here for a couple months each, this is the one I decided to stay with on the long term....excellent, fast customer support, web panel is never down and love the option to exfil straight to telegram channel, extremely beneficial to always get alerts there when new logs come in....very small build size, if you need recommendations on crypt services they will recommend excellent people, personally I do this myself, the build is very flexible to most methods you might implement. Also, price is one of the best out there, so this stealer is a win all around.

Bought this stealer a few days ago and tested it a bit. The panel is very clean and not overloaded with anything unnecessary.
Response time from the panel and the team behind it is also very good. And for me as someone new to this field the price and what you get for it is simply unbeatable. It's also very good that they can recommend crypters to you if you don know any.

I am planning to attack Crypto holders, so when victims will be infected can I take crypto from their Desktop / Extension / etc.. wallets? or it is not stealing phrases or private keys?