What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phoenix Botnet

CRNAGORA

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
English: "Hello, I bought the Phoenix botnet from Sargon and paid $2000 for it. However, the botnet only has a visual appearance and none of its features work, such as the keylogger, hiding SMS, sending SMS, executing USSD codes, sending push notifications with the bot, injector, etc. However, Sargon told me I need to update the web sockets and update the stub. I know there are very skilled people in this field on this forum. I want to get my botnet fixed and solve its problems through the guarantor of xss.is for my personal use. Can you help me find a programmer who can repair it? We can agree on the payment if I find someone who can repair it.

"Russian: "Привет, я купил ботнет Phoenix у Саргона и заплатил за него 2000 долларов. Однако у ботнета есть только визуальное представление, и ни одна из его функций не работает, такие как кейлоггер, скрытие SMS, отправка SMS, выполнение USSD кодов, отправка пуш-уведомлений с ботом, инжектор и т.д. Тем не менее, Саргон сказал мне, что мне нужно обновить веб-сокеты и обновить стаб. Я знаю, что на этом форуме есть очень опытные люди в этой области. Я хочу починить свой ботнет и решить его проблемы через гаранта xss.is для моего личного использования. Можете ли вы помочь мне найти программиста, который сможет его починить? Мы можем договориться об оплате, если я найду кого-то, кто сможет его починить."

We negotiated with the member named giggins and it turned out to be negative. If anyone else is interested, my search is still active.

Please do not make stupid requests like Mave12, I do not share the source code.
Do not write anything under 25, the playground is not here

susybaka сказал(а):
My two cents, upon reading the thread i think it's wise to request your money back. That keyboard primate of a seller sold u some dysfunctional shit.

The person who sold it to me is a member named Sargon. He told me that the features are working but I need to update them, but many features are not working.

susybaka сказал(а):
My two cents, upon reading the thread i think it's wise to request your money back. That keyboard primate of a seller sold u some dysfunctional shit.

If you have any information can you help me?

CRNAGORA сказал(а):
The person who sold it to me is a member named Sargon. He told me that the features are working but I need to update them, but many features are not working.

I am not the admin nor do i have any say pertaining to this forum. I recommend you pm the admin and have him take it from there. Personally me if i spent $2,000 on non working bullshit i would want my money back.
Последнее редактирование: 29.02.2024

The manager said that the trade is over. Sargon does not reply to my messages. If he does, he writes very late and the files do not work. If you have knowledge about botnet, I can give you admin panel information.

Sargon You wrote that some of the files you gave do not work. I have screenshots and videos, but these files are HTML edit and do not work in any way. I gave 2000 dollars for nothing, I think you have to make a statement, I have all the evidence, I am ready to share it if the management wants. I paid 2000 dollars for nothing, then you wrote to me saying all the files are available in my hand.

Unfortunately, if the deal was done via escrow there is nothing anyone can do. The negligence falls on you for not verifying the product worked as expected.

I have all the videos and I am ready to provide all the information requested. I consent to a professional referee.

I have video for proof.
Вложения
Screenshot_20240229_035406_Telegram.jpg
Screenshot_20240229_035356_Telegram.jpg

CRNAGORA сказал(а):
Sargon You wrote that some of the files you gave do not work. I have screenshots and videos, but these files are HTML edit and do not work in any way. I gave 2000 dollars for nothing, I think you have to make a statement, I have all the evidence, I am ready to share it if the management wants. I paid 2000 dollars for nothing, then you wrote to me saying all the files are available in my hand.

This bot for a crazy price with Full Source Code + HVNC itself works, a very normal price (you won’t see such a bot for 2000 dollars Full Source Code + HVNC), some firmware have a different API, and all are different (something may not work)

Phoenix's API itself is outdated, and Devolper needs to change the entire API (it is made from Cerberus, if Devolper studied it, it can easily be rewritten), don’t find Devolper in telegram, find it in forums (Large and private), look in exploit.in, XSS (Use AutoGarant), *, don’t give me away stupidly, the source code, it should have a topic, what languages it writes, and how many reviews (and how many transactions)
Последнее редактирование модератором: 29.02.2024

потратив 2к я бы подумал что он постарается решить проблему быстро. если проблема не будет решена, то я бы тоже хотел чтобы он вернул мне деньги

Hello, can I assist you with the corrections to your botnet? Please send me your Telegram information so that I can reach out to you. I have been a developer for 12 years.