What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phishing With Reverse Proxy

Lipshitz

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I'm writing this post to ask for some opinions on the different reverse proxy solutions such as evilginx2, modlishka etc. I'm not asking for a walkthrough, phishlets or "sauce", but rather which software do you believe has the most potential to customize, learn from and one day build a personal version? I've spent a bit of time poking around the 2 I mentioned but I'm really trying to buckle down and focus on one thing at a time now, and don't want to go down a useless rabbit hole if it can be avoided. Most relevant posts I find are pretty old so I would greatly appreciate anyone with more recent experience.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Myself i used evilginx2 for foreign projects and never had any problems with it. I would recommend you learning more about phishlets for evgnx2