What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phishing proxy URL

Azuret-Calyx

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello everyone i want ask about phishing sorry for my terrible English

so for example we have some legit market okay ? and how its possible phisher do exactly same page like original market just with different link ? when he dont have source
its works over proxy ? understand i well that ? when yes how i can do it ?

also i was see just deposit address for example its from phisher everything else looks like original
thanks for your help

also please when you can post me some tutorial how do it its very help me
be everyone safe

You can use a reverse proxy to the website and you can then log specific parameters that pass through the proxy between the client and the real site. You could possible use something like regex to replace text or in this case wallet addresses.

You will need coding knowledge / server knowledge to configure one no "noob" will be able to accomplish this

cold1s сказал(а):
You can use a reverse proxy to the website and you can then log specific parameters that pass through the proxy between the client and the real site. You could possible use something like regex to replace text or in this case wallet addresses. Thanks for reply which finally help me

You will need coding knowledge / server knowledge to configure one no "noob" will be able to accomplish this

Check out:

The phishlets are pretty easy to make and theres quite a bit of documentation out there. I also posted a link to a video course in this thead:

about using this software along with other resources to create a phishing scenario.