What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passing apple.com

jolkha

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Hello everyone how are you today?
I've been carding products for some time and it's going alright. However, I wanted to ask people with good experience in carding apple.com precisely.
I am using Vektor anti-detect + clean proxy and good warming. Then I'm using good credit cards, but sadly I'm getting orders cancelled after they're successfully charged.
Can someone please share some tips and tricks on making successful orders? I'm doing pickup in store and bill=ship, not even bill=drop.

Thanks

Всем привет, как вы сегодня?
Я уже некоторое время занимаюсь чесанием продуктов, и все идет хорошо. Тем не менее, я хотел спросить людей с хорошим опытом в кардинге apple.com именно.
Я использую векторное анти-обнаружение + чистый прокси-сервер и хорошее прогревание. Затем я использую хорошие кредитные карты, но, к сожалению, заказы отменяются после того, как они успешно списаны.
Может кто-нибудь, пожалуйста, поделиться некоторыми советами и хитростями по оформлению успешных заказов? Я забираю товар в магазине и выставляю счет= отправляю, даже не выставляю счет= бросаю.

Bro, apple.com is a Rolls Royce in the world of carding. I suppose you have to start with something easier than apple. All at all, antidetect won't work with it

If the cards you have are FULLZ I suggest you try to enter the Billing Address corresponding to the real one used by the card holder. It might be one of the things they check as I assume the transaction goes on without 3DS.

sedoypr сказал(а):
Bro, apple.com is a Rolls Royce in the world of carding. I suppose you have to start with something easier than apple. All at all, antidetect won't work with it

what to start with

I would recommend you to start with this book studying. Try to search for fresh stores using inurl: constructions

jolkha сказал(а):
Hi everyone, how are you today?
I've been scratching groceries for a while now, and everything is going well. However, I wanted to ask people with good experience in carding apple.com exactly.
I use vector anti-detection + pure proxy server and good warm-up. Then I use good credit cards, but unfortunately orders are canceled after they are successfully written off.
Can anyone please share some tips and tricks for placing successful orders? I pick up an item at the store and bill = send, don't even issue an invoice = drop.

Bro . You know apple isnt that easy to crack right since they are like Rolls Royce as our brother said but sometimes you have to use old logs and also you have to ship to the billing address of the credit card and later call or chat to reroute it when you get shipment

sedoypr сказал(а):
th3tr0ll сказал(а):
If the cards you have are FULLZ I suggest you try to enter the Billing Address corresponding to the real one used by the card holder. It might be one of the things they check as I assume the transaction goes on without 3DS.
sedoypr сказал(а):
I would recommend you to start with this book studying. Try to search for fresh stores using inurl: constructions
Shadow024 сказал(а):
Bro . You know apple isnt that easy to crack right since they are like Rolls Royce as our brother said but sometimes you have to use old logs and also you have to ship to the billing address of the credit card and later call or chat to reroute it when you get shipment

Yes I've actually been carding for a year now and I know that these are the top websites for carding which is super hard to order from. I've been carding much weaker websites, however recently I found a service with pickup by fakeID and so I thought to myself, bill=ship + ups hold could work with apple. I guess it's challenging.

Well yes, the cards have full information and that's why I assumed bill=ship would work. Still from couple of tries, even though AVS is correct, payment wasn't charged.

Thanks. I'm not actually a beginner in this field, but was thinking of the best ways to use the pickup by fake ID service, since it is the best type of fraud methods at the moment imo.

Yes actually I'm now looking more and more into logs to try and test them out. Thanks!

jolkha сказал(а):
Yes I've actually been carding for a year now and I know that these are the top websites for carding which is super hard to order from. I've been carding much weaker websites, however recently I found a service with pickup by fakeID and so I thought to myself, bill=ship + ups hold could work with apple. I guess it's challenging.

Well yes, the cards have full information and that's why I assumed bill=ship would work. Still from couple of tries, even though AVS is correct, payment wasn't charged.

Thanks. I'm not actually a beginner in this field, but was thinking of the best ways to use the pickup by fake ID service, since it is the best type of fraud methods at the moment imo.

Yes actually I'm now looking more and more into logs to try and test them out. Thanks!
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
W

You are welcome bro