What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSINT face association method

Redis

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I thinked to use "google photos" face recognition technology, uploading an huge quantity of phots, taken from socials, searching by place, hastags, ecc (Considering that you have no limits storage, in compressed quality) In not much time you will be able to find a certain person in a lot of photos where he is. [photos.google.com/people]
For more if i go to information of a specific photo, i could see if face recognition has detected a recurring face!
(See photos examples)
Вложения
1.png
2.png

Для основных случаев можно попробовать воспользоваться инструментом распознавания лиц от Digikam.
digiKam
www.digikam.org

Ok, i saw that you can search for a lots of elements, for example "Motorcycle+red shirt" and AI will find really accuracy not only in photos, but also in videos, and the audio of videos! (i had a random uploaded video that was totally dark, but in the audio was a motorcycle sound, it was recognised)
Anyway thank you for the site

Другим подходом к этой проблеме может быть это учебное пособие, использующее ElasticSearch и Kibana.

Facial Recognition with Python and Elasticsearch: quick Tutorial!
In this fast tutorial I’ll be showing how to setup a pipeline aimed at using facial recognition technology based on Python and…
medium.com

sankodr сказал(а):
This has 20 open issues. Are you sure it still works?

Indeed. Took me 1 day to set it up properly in order to make it work.. I hate frameworks.. but this one is a one that done a good job.
I had to modify some code inside to make it useable on MacOS. Unfortunately I lost the script but it worked for some of my friend's photos. I believe the photo's account owner has to have an old facebook or at least over some months in order to work.