What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offshore Host

CRNAGORA

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена 100
Контакты https://t.me/zLilith666
Привет, я использую CrazyRDP, и у них есть 24 сервера в разных аккаунтах, но в последнее время качество предоставляемых ими услуг упало, и я совершенно недоволен. У меня хостится BankBot. Я ищу компанию по хостингу серверов, которая предоставит надежные серверы, не вызовет проблем с размещением подобных программ. У этой компании должен быть веб-сайт. Пожалуйста, не предлагайте хостинг для индивидуальных пользователей.

Hello, I am using CrazyRDP and I have 24 servers on different accounts with them, but lately, the quality of service they provide has dropped, and I am not satisfied at all. I am hosting BankBot. I am looking for a server hosting company that provides reliable servers and won't cause any problems hosting such software. This company must have a website. Please do not suggest hosting for individual users.

Most important thing when you're hosting c2 and distributing payloads, malwares with various servers that you must know that is your job to hide your malicious activities.
This is like hide n seek game and there is no hosting company can give you guarantee that you'll never be banned.
Because if they allow such things, they will either lost their ASN nor all of their ip blocks going to be blocked by most of ISP's because of databases that actively collecting abuser ip addresses.

So, I'm suggesting you to using multiple layers of security. And keep in mind that you can get banned anytime and you must have fresh backups for unwanted losses.