What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office spamming and BEC job

To be Honest ITS CRAZY HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE FROM JUST HAVING THE RIGHT EMAIL. and from I learned IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER HOW YOU GET ACCESS TO IT ALL THAT MATTER IF HOW MUCH YOU CAN PULL FROM IT . ITS LIKE A ART CAUSE YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING CAUSE THE WRONG THING WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE THEIR PASSWORD . It’s more than

lekinrib сказал(а):
To be Honest ITS CRAZY HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE FROM JUST HAVING THE RIGHT EMAIL. and from I learned IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER HOW YOU GET ACCESS TO IT ALL THAT MATTER IF HOW MUCH YOU CAN PULL FROM IT . ITS LIKE A ART CAUSE YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING CAUSE THE WRONG THING WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE THEIR PASSWORD . It’s more than
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
It’s More than just the Email it’s a Whole Operation cause you need to know how to receive the money and transform it to BTC that’s where everything get Concrete and REAL.
But to me it’s ONE OF THE MOST PAYABLE SCAM EVER and you can GOOGLE it and see if I’m lying.

Hi everyone, I'm a beginner in the field of phishing, I would like to have your opinion and your advice! I have access through my friend to a large company of a billionaire, I would like to have the log of the secretary who has a .live email address in order to have access to his account, what is the best way to go about it, I found on GitHub a phishing kit outlook write in php, should I attack this person through a scamepage outlook?

thanks

sam55 сказал(а):
Hi everyone, I'm a beginner in the field of phishing, I would like to have your opinion and your advice! I have access through my friend to a large company of a billionaire, I would like to have the log of the secretary who has a .live email address in order to have access to his account, what is the best way to go about it, I found on GitHub a phishing kit outlook write in php, should I attack this person through a scamepage outlook?

thanks
maybe use some kind of reverse proxy service like evilproxy and capture secretary login with 2fa and then you will get the cookies and login that way idk how reliable the github phishing kit would be and if it captures cookies i would do a test on a real live email before sending to secretary

springwater1 сказал(а):
maybe use some kind of reverse proxy service like evilproxy and capture secretary login with 2fa and then you will get the cookies and login that way idk how reliable the github phishing kit would be and if it captures cookies i would do a test on a real live email before sending to secretary
thanks for the advice bro! do u know where I can get a reverse proxy service legit, no bs please!