What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office spamming and BEC job

playmaker10 сказал(а):
Is redrum mailer good for office365?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
used to be a good mailer but as of later and lack of updates its not the best
DM bro I can point you in the right direction of a very good corp mailer that even removes known spam traps and honeypots from your leads to stop your content falling into the hands of Sec researchers and the like

crypt0 сказал(а):
used to be a good mailer but as of later and lack of updates its not the best
DM bro I can point you in the right direction of a very good corp mailer that even removes known spam traps and honeypots from your leads to stop your content falling into the hands of Sec researchers and the like
Very curious how it lack of updates, are you informed for them? Are you member even of it? Because every month or less there is update on it, before 2 weeks near there was a big update.

Krustywise сказал(а):
Very curious how it lack of updates, are you informed for them? Are you member even of it? Because every month or less there is update on it, before 2 weeks near there was a big update.
Ive used a lot of Redz services in the past bro his mailer included dating back to 2018 times and from what ive seen there been no updates for one to speak off that make it stand out please correct me if im wrong
It is simply a python based mailer that rotates subject lines /letters / smtps / ETC maybe it now has a few extras but based on the price (around 700$ I believe last time i looked)
im unsure how he even sells when theres better mailers out there from a fraction of the price and even free mailers will do the same job if you got the rest of your shit sorted
Contra to what people think its isnt the mailer that hits the inbox its a number of different variables main one after solid smtp servers being your letter and the wording content in it along with a decent aged redirect for your link and never use short urls make sure your leads cleaned/debounced and the main one here checked for spam traps and honeypots

Hello
A lot of people have reach me on TG ,
First some people instead of coming straight forward with they question but gonna ask me like DO I DO BEC ? IF YOU SAY THAT I WONT EVEN REPLY YOU .
Ask your question straight so when I see I reply the best that I can.
Second a lot of NEW people HEARD BEC PAY MONEY SO THINK ITS EASY TAKE IT OUTYOUR HEAD ITS NOT IT REQUIRE CAPITAL SO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT PLEASE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.
Now TO BUST EVERYONE DIRECTLY IF YOU THINK OF SPAMMING COMPANIES WITH VIRUS YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR
MIND OR VERY RICH CAUSE HERE THE THING
ALL THE EXPLOIT SELLER OUT THERE SELLING YOU CHEAP EXPLOIT IT WONT HELP YOU CAUSE IF YOU DO BEC YOU KNOW THAT NO COMPANY OPEN .EXE FILE on top that NOTICE ASKING TO APPROVE WHATEVER YOU HIDE BEHING TRUST ME NONE OF THEM DOES THE ONE THAT WILL WONT HAVE NOTHING IN THEY COMPUTER. That’s just TGE TRUE.
You need a REAL EXPLOIT WHICH I THINK CAN ONLY BE A MYTHE FOR YOU IF YOU BROKE CAUSE YOU GOTTA HAVE A LOOOOOOT OF MONEY TO POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD SILENF EXPLOIT AND
IF YOU JUST LEARN ABOUT BEC AND THINK THAT YOU GONNA DO IT LIKE THAT.
FORGET OR TRY AND COME TELL ME I WAS RIGHT.

lekinrib сказал(а):
Hello
First some people instead of coming straight forward with they question but gonna ask me like DO I DO BEC ? IF YOU SAY THAT I WONT EVEN REPLY YOU .
Second a lot of NEW people HEARD BEC PAY MONEY SO THINK ITS EASY TAKE IT OUTYOUR HEAD ITS NOT IT REQUIRE CAPITAL SO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT PLEASE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.
Now TO BUST EVERYONE DIRECTLY IF YOU THINK OF SPAMMING COMPANIES WITH VIRUS YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR
ALL THE EXPLOIT SELLER OUT THERE SELLING YOU CHEAP EXPLOIT IT WONT HELP YOU CAUSE IF YOU DO BEC YOU KNOW THAT NO COMPANY OPEN .EXE FILE on top that NOTICE ASKING TO APPROVE WHATEVER YOU HIDE BEHING TRUST ME NONE OF THEM DOES THE ONE THAT WILL WONT HAVE NOTHING IN THEY COMPUTER. That’s just TGE TRUE.
You need a REAL EXPLOIT WHICH I THINK CAN ONLY BE A MYTHE FOR YOU IF YOU BROKE CAUSE YOU GOTTA HAVE A LOOOOOOT OF MONEY TO POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD SILENF EXPLOIT AND
THE TRUTH IS ONLY SPAMMER DOES BEC.
Hackers will do a lot more or different like BLACKMAIL

lekinrib сказал(а):
Hello
AND AGAIN DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IN THE THREAT PROPOSING TO SELL WHATEVER TOOLS I DONT BELIEVE ANY OR THEM I DO NOT KNOW THEM AND ALWAYS USE AUTOGARANTOR OR ESCROW .
I hope I helped

lekinrib сказал(а):
THE TRUTH IS ONLY SPAMMER DOES BEC.
Hackers will do a lot more or different like BLACKMAIL
To EXPLAIN THIS BETTER IF YOU WANNA SPAM VIRUS THEN YOU NEED WEAK DEFENSE AND NAIVE OR OLD PEOPLE SO YOU WILL BE TARGETING PERSONAL PEOPLE OLD PEOPLE BUT ANYBODY THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH VIRUS SPAMMING OR LAMDING PAGE ALL CAN TELL YOU THE VICTIM THEY WILL ALL GET WILL BE OLD PEOPLE OR BROKE PEOPLE MOSTLY GAMERS . With old PEOPLE SOMETIMES THEY GET CREDIT CARD THEN RESHIP THE CARD TO ANOTHER ADDRESS AND TRY TO SWIPE IT. That’s reasonable. Or INFORMATION. My point is to tell you you not being able to get a good exploit will amke
More sense that THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN REACH .
So not BEC we talking about COMPANY THAT HAS BILLIONS OR MILLIONS DOLLARS DONT YOU THINK THEY HAVE A WHOLE CYBERSECURITY DEPARTMENT SO YOU THINK CAN BYPASS THAT WITH YOUR VIRUS THEN YOU FUNNY AS HELL. I won’t say some people can’t do it BUT FOR A HACKER TO HACK ONE COMPANY THATS ONE THING AND STILL WILL TAKE TIME BUT HERE YOU WANNA HACK THOUSAND OF COMPANY with your WEAKASS VIRUS let’s BE REASONABLE.
People ARE JUST SELLING YOU HOPE SND TAKE YOU MONEY know what you looking for .
IN WHATEVER YOU DO THERE IS MONEY JUST THINK DIFFERENTLY.
I hope that helps.
Tg: babayyaggaa .(IF YOU COME WITH DUMB QUESTION YOU WONT BE RESPONDED)

what industry do you like to target, also if you need someone that has trusted drops in USA ( business and personal accts) to receive payouts let me know just shoot me a message on tele. -- also do you know of anyone sms spamming office logs , where do you reccomend sms leads for office if so?

who сказал(а):
what industry do you like to target, also if you need someone that has trusted drops in USA ( business and personal accts) to receive payouts let me know just shoot me a message on tele. -- also do you know of anyone sms spamming office logs , where do you reccomend sms leads for office if so?
I’m good I don’t need. But thanks

lekinrib сказал(а):
So I’m a professional Spammer and have a lot of experience in BEC . Im creating this thread to talk about anything related to bec . Anyone feel free to ask any question I will answer being the most blunt possible.
I have always wondered how this worked, always hearing of it but never seeing anyone who can do it. how much profit can be in it if done right?

What sites do you recommend to get internals company employee leads that havent been raped – phone numbers email LinkedIn >