What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office spamming and BEC job

lekinrib сказал(а):
Hum i don’t like buying from someone else but if you trust him enough why not.
Malware just make sure you have enough money for crypter and exploit cause business do not open exe,bat or whatever file. Only document .
And I will advice to use AUTOGARANTOR cause so many RIPPERS
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Exactly
doc or excell

Or good phishing script
Nothing else

lekinrib сказал(а):
CAP 🧢 .
I do it myself no need bank insider.
I have been cashing out for years I got over 10 business bank drop. Anyone say I’m lying come telegram: @babayyaggaa
I will show all proof live of bank open up the login and debit card even the book they give you when you just open a bank account. Also last transaction I have done and pay out in BTC I speak proof and experience.
Like I said come telegram see by yourself: @babayyaggaa

churk сказал(а):
And I proved it to one of you who messaged me on Telegram

Buisness drop by insider which can handle 7-8 digit payments
THIS A BIG ADVICE cause I spam myself and I Write Myself I have been working with someone for a year he end up running away with my 170k so since I hav even trying to open my own bank cause I’m in us and since then I master the bank game and can cash out with no issue my own job I end up picking other people job and lately I even pick more than I write cause people need trust full people to deal with.
If you having problem cashing out cause you don’t have US BUSINESS DROP I will leave my info below text me I will solve that problem
My telegram : @babayyaggaa

lekinrib сказал(а):
I always say that there no best smtp ITS DOESN EXIST IF ANYONE COME AND TELK YOU HE HAS THE BEST SMTP HE IS A RIPPER OR HE IS JUST TRYING TO SELL HIS PRODCUTS . I call that marketing. BUT even AWS don’t reach imbox sometimes bro so no need to waste your money there .
The advice I will give for that is YOUR WORD ON SUBJECT AND INSIDE THE EMAIL TEXT OR EVEN YOUR LETTER ARE ALSO BIG REASON WHY YOU HIT JUNK INSTEAD OF OFFICE.
So you wanna be the most professional possible and try to avoid SPAM WORD
Yup this is 100% true most sellers are marketers and nothing more

In regard to best SMTP again the truth is spoken there isn't one the amount of variables included in getting your lures into the inbox with email spam is just massive
Here is a few things that you can do to increase chance but this WONT 100% guarantee hitting the inbox

Like most thing PREPERATION is key
reason most people say email spam is useless is that they dont want to put the work in to get results
they think you can buy 1 AWS (because they also think AWS is the holy grail smtp) from a seller and blast 50k emails daily and all will hit the inbox truth is this is BULLSHIT you cant and if you do get lucky and manage to send like on the first time you have almost definitely killed off that SMTP

The 5 Ps come to mind here = poor planning prevents piss poor performance

In most cases setting up and maintaining your own email servers is the best option for serious email spammers as you have control over all the necessary think that are the basics that are needed when it comes to hitting the inbox
there are lots of out of the box solutions for this such as and definitely not limited to

PowerMTA - personal choice
iRedMail
Exim
Mailwizz

Server Maintenance
  1. Authenticate your domain: Implement authentication protocols like Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), and Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC). These protocols verify your email's authenticity and help establish trust with email providers.
  2. Warm up your domain(s) CORRECTLY.......this is the process of gradually establishing a positive reputation for a new domain or a domain that has been inactive for a while, Gradually increase email volume: Over time, slowly increase the volume of emails you send. Begin with a low volume, such as a few hundred emails per day, and gradually **** it up over several weeks. This allows email providers to recognize your domain as a legitimate sender and avoids triggering spam filters.
  3. Maintain a consistent sending pattern: Establish a consistent sending pattern in terms of timing and frequency. Sending emails at regular intervals helps build a predictable pattern and reinforces your reputation as a legitimate sender. Avoid sudden spikes or erratic sending behaviour

Check your domains sender reputation before a mass campaign and fine tune everything BEFORE your campaign

Sender Score is a numeric score that measures your sender reputation. It ranges from 0 to 100, with higher scores indicating better reputation.
Mail Tester assesses the deliverability of your emails. While it doesn't specifically check SMTP scores, it evaluates various aspects, including server configuration, authentication, and spam filtering. It provides you with a detailed analysis and a spam score for your email.

Once you have a warm domain(s) and sender score(s) you are happy with it time to begin the campaign

The email itself is another variable that can greatly increase inbox ability so you need to spend a lot of time crafting these the best you can and do some A/B testing with your letters
using just one letter is no good you will get better results with rotating your letters

1. This is where having your own mail servers comes into its own because you can set SPF,DKIM for this spoofing will DECREASE your sender score massively as these cant be checked if you are spoofing a domain from address

Subject line

1. Avoid spammy words (use a an online resource to check for them there are plenty out there)
2. Rotate this subject every 25-50 messages you should be working with 5-10 DIFFERENT subject lines and these should be per tested and you should be using the best ones as per mail tester
3. emojis are OK but substituting chars for Latin/Cyrillic most definitely is NOT

The Letter(s)

1. Again like subject lines rotating letters will get you more inbox hits in my experience
2. Try to use plain text if possible but as with subject line DONT i repeat DONT fall into the trap of substituting chars for Latin/Cyrillic inside your email this is as old as the ark and is easily picked up as a signature by AV/EDR solutions
3. if using HTML emails create your own from scratch dont use one your so called mate give to you and that have been around more times than a 10$ hooker has been fucked up the ASS

Ill leave there for now as I have to go but there are many more thing that can affect your inbox rate but these are the basics if anyone needs any help with the matter just DM if I have the time ill try to help

I might in the future offer a service for setting up email servers and preparing campaigns for deliverability if it is needed at all

PITI сказал(а):
Me 100/100 with no random subjects or from name
with every smtp
If ya know ya know ..... Hitting 0365 boxes isn't as hard as it sounds
In most cases it's not about the SMTP it's how it is used and the prep leading up to sending out ya blast

Daily my DM are full of questions

so I've decided that if there is demand
I'll write a guide with support about how to successfully inbox O365 along with all my personally coded tools to get the job done
Remember this kinda work is about being the one the heard follows and not following the heard
Included will be personally crafted methods and techniques for numerous things related to BEC inbox
Including a NEW teams method to deliver your lander / payload that I've not seen any where in the wild as of yet

Price $700

YES many will say this is too high and all this info is available these are the people that want my info to either resell or are too broke to afford it if your in this work this price is almost FREE

YES some stuffs is openly available but not all is available and what isn't available is the time and effort spent testing and sourcing to find the correct formula That is a tried and tested formula that can be replicated over and over time after time
More importantly is knowing how to use such thing correctly
All set out in a BEC playbook in simple to understand steps
Some of the tools included could easily be sold for this on there own

To make sure all parties are equally looked after support wise and that I have enough time to facilitate them it will be limited to 10 copies if there is interested parties that is

NO TIME WASTERS

DM for my contacts

Try with asian Smtps like Japan . I'm working at a passfile for japan smtps last time when i bruted 1 japan smtp i hit 100 000 emails in 1 day inbox

crypt0 сказал(а):
If ya know ya know ..... Hitting 0365 boxes isn't as hard as it sounds
In most cases it's not about the SMTP it's how it is used and the prep leading up to sending out ya blast

Daily my DM are full of questions

so I've decided that if there is demand
I'll write a guide with support about how to successfully inbox O365 along with all my personally coded tools to get the job done
Remember this kinda work is about being the one the heard follows and not following the heard
Included will be personally crafted methods and techniques for numerous things related to BEC inbox
Including a NEW teams method to deliver your lander / payload that I've not seen any where in the wild as of yet

Price $700

YES many will say this is too high and all this info is available these are the people that want my info to either resell or are too broke to afford it if your in this work this price is almost FREE

YES some stuffs is openly available but not all is available and what isn't available is the time and effort spent testing and sourcing to find the correct formula That is a tried and tested formula that can be replicated over and over time after time
More importantly is knowing how to use such thing correctly
All set out in a BEC playbook in simple to understand steps
Some of the tools included could easily be sold for this on there own

To make sure all parties are equally looked after support wise and that I have enough time to facilitate them it will be limited to 10 copies if there is interested parties that is

NO TIME WASTERS

DM for my contacts
Yeah, its not hard to hit inbox but all deal for your service i hope all use escrow.
And i dont live for services like this -2k
Respect for you KingOfOffice365

Many thanks for this thread.

For me i "serviced" those who are into BEC, and i have interesting leads i intend to sell to them.
Good numbers are privates and never sold before.

Company--Management --staffs--employers email-Database - Pastebin.com

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
pastebin.com
pastebin.com

I even made a post about some of late.