What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office spamming and BEC job

lekinrib сказал(а):
I always say that there no best smtp ITS DOESN EXIST IF ANYONE COME AND TELK YOU HE HAS THE BEST SMTP HE IS A RIPPER OR HE IS JUST TRYING TO SELL HIS PRODCUTS . I call that marketing. BUT even AWS don’t reach imbox sometimes bro so no need to waste your money there .
The advice I will give for that is YOUR WORD ON SUBJECT AND INSIDE THE EMAIL TEXT OR EVEN YOUR LETTER ARE ALSO BIG REASON WHY YOU HIT JUNK INSTEAD OF OFFICE.
So you wanna be the most professional possible and try to avoid

Please don’t use my thread to RIP PEOPLE I WILL BLOCK YOU
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
hahaha nope not interested. I have my own tools that are not for sale just collaboration and partnerships and we split the bag

I WANNA ADD TO THIS THREAD CAUSE I CAN SEE PEOPLE COMMING TO DO RHEIR PUBLICATIONS. IM MYSELF DO BEC AND ALIBABA IM AN OFFICE SPAMMER AND I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY WITH MY MONEY . I WOULDNT ADVISE ANYONE TO DEAL WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN MY THREAD DOING THEIR PUBLICATIONS. I STAY IN USA AND I HAVE ALL TGE BUSINESS DROP FRO MY OWN JOB AND I EVEN HELP SOME FRIEND PICK THEY MONEY AND SEND THEM BTC DO NOT LET YOURSELF SCAM BY THESE SCAMMER WHO RUN AWAY WITH YOU HARD WORK.
THATS A BIG DISCLAIMER

I am interested in learning this. Do you have telegram?

If you don't, here are a few of my questions for you:
Are these shops (xleet, freshtools, etc) useful for experienced people? Do you need these for anything? (leads, targets, mailing lists, spammers, tools, scampages, etc)
What kind of BEC is the best? Payroll redirect, fake invoices, conversation hijacking, etc (or are these at your discretion depending on the company?)
Where did you look to get started? I see a lot of different places (some of the shops that I mentioned above) to dip my toes in the water but nothing has really peaked my interest and has driven me to invest the money in something that may or may not work. Any suggestions for a beginner?

BEC is the dumest job out there how do you try to hack people's coporate email and infilterate their banking system to send money to a bank you control and using money from that bank to send to yours. That in it self screams "Arrest me FBI". BEC gives too much papertrail except the law enforcement involved dosen't care about your case or is inherently lazy.

Plus, spamming is dead in 2023, this isn't 2020 or 2018. Spam filter for email companies are damn too good for what you intend to do.

But Goodluck anyways.

silos сказал(а):
BEC is the dumest job out there how do you try to hack people's coporate email and infilterate their banking system to send money to a bank you control and using money from that bank to send to yours. That in it self screams "Arrest me FBI". BEC gives too much papertrail except the law enforcement involved dosen't care about your case or is inherently lazy.

Plus, spamming is dead in 2023, this isn't 2020 or 2018. Spam filter for email companies are damn too good for what you intend to do.

But Goodluck anyways.
🤣🤣🤣

killkill222 сказал(а):
I am interested in learning this. Do you have Telegram?

If you don't, here are a few of my questions for you:
Are these shops (xleet, freshtools, etc) useful for experienced people? Do you need these for anything? (leads, targets, mailing lists, spammers, tools, scampages, etc)
What kind of BEC is the best? Payroll redirect, fake invoices, conversation hijacking, etc (or are these at your discretion depending on the company?)
Where did you look to get started? I see a lot of different places (some of the shops that I mentioned above) to dip my toes in the water but nothing has really peaked my interest and has driven me to invest the money in something that may or may not work. Any suggestions for a beginner?
payroll and invoices from my experiences

learner сказал(а):
interesting ? I have businesses on hand
mynamemo сказал(а):
I'm trying to spoof full mail id to office but I can't inbox (all in junk), I tested the bypass dmarc,dkim (junk also)

GitHub - chenjj/espoofer: An email spoofing testing tool that aims to bypass SPF/DKIM/DMARC and forge DKIM signatures.🍻

An email spoofing testing tool that aims to bypass SPF/DKIM/DMARC and forge DKIM signatures.🍻 - chenjj/espoofer
github.com

If anyone has a solution I am willing to pay
I have a way to do this, PM let's work

mynamemo сказал(а):
I'm trying to spoof full mail id to office but I can't inbox (all in junk), I tested the bypass dmarc,dkim (junk also)

GitHub - chenjj/espoofer: An email spoofing testing tool that aims to bypass SPF/DKIM/DMARC and forge DKIM signatures.🍻

An email spoofing testing tool that aims to bypass SPF/DKIM/DMARC and forge DKIM signatures.🍻 - chenjj/espoofer
github.com

If anyone has a solution I am willing to pay
I can help you with that. No need to pay we work we make money together

silos сказал(а):

But Goodluck anyways.
Lol this guy👆

People like him do all the work for you by opening their mouth. Poster is obviously a teen with very little to no real life experience. Repeating what he has heard others say. Shits annoying cause it wastes my, and everyone else's time.
Go troll a retirement center or something brohaha.
"Spamming dead"
lmao u made me spit Kool aid all over my monitor.

silos сказал(а):

But Goodluck anyways.
A little tip.....educate yourself. It's not a rap song