What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office spamming and BEC job

lekinrib

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
So I’m a professional Spammer and have a lot of experience in BEC . Im creating this thread to talk about anything related to bec . Anyone feel free to ask any question I will answer being the most blunt possible.

I know its kind of stupid but how have you been enjoying BEC? I spam CC's and logs but I always seem to hear amazing things about BEC, but it seems insanely high stress lmaooo.

King_0pp сказал(а):
I know its kind of stupid but how have you been enjoying BEC? I spam CC's and logs but I always seem to hear amazing things about BEC, but it seems insanely high stress lmaooo.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
That’s how I will say more its hard more the money you make. So the money you make with cc probably bring less stress so mean less money
The one on bec bring more stress so more money. Simple as that

Z1_Supreme сказал(а):
What is the best SMTP for the Office inbox? Amazon SES is expensive.
I always say that there no best smtp ITS DOESN EXIST IF ANYONE COME AND TELK YOU HE HAS THE BEST SMTP HE IS A RIPPER OR HE IS JUST TRYING TO SELL HIS PRODCUTS . I call that marketing. BUT even AWS don’t reach imbox sometimes bro so no need to waste your money there .
The advice I will give for that is YOUR WORD ON SUBJECT AND INSIDE THE EMAIL TEXT OR EVEN YOUR LETTER ARE ALSO BIG REASON WHY YOU HIT JUNK INSTEAD OF OFFICE.
So you wanna be the most professional possible and try to avoid SPAM WORD

Z1_Supreme сказал(а):
What is the best SMTP for the Office inbox? Amazon SES is expensive.
I always say that there no best smtp ITS DOESN EXIST IF ANYONE COME AND TELK YOU HE HAS THE BEST SMTP HE IS A RIPPER OR HE IS JUST TRYING TO SELL HIS PRODCUTS . I call that marketing. BUT even AWS don’t reach imbox sometimes bro so no need to waste your money there .
The advice I will give for that is YOUR WORD ON SUBJECT AND INSIDE THE EMAIL TEXT OR EVEN YOUR LETTER ARE ALSO BIG REASON WHY YOU HIT JUNK INSTEAD OF OFFICE.
So you wanna be the most professional possible and try to avoid
pokoloko619 сказал(а):
i have some good tools for BEC as well more so with bank emails phisin
Please don’t use my thread to RIP PEOPLE I WILL BLOCK YOU

Hum i don’t like buying from someone else but if you trust him enough why not.
Malware just make sure you have enough money for crypter and exploit cause business do not open exe,bat or whatever file. Only document .
And I will advice to use AUTOGARANTOR cause so many RIPPERS

lekinrib сказал(а):

Please don’t use my thread to RIP PEOPLE I WILL BLOCK YOU
Very true, smtps are just a tool so if your leads,letter or title are bad that can cause it all to fail even with good smtps.

lekinrib сказал(а):
I always say that there no best smtp ITS DOESN EXIST IF ANYONE COME AND TELK YOU HE HAS THE BEST SMTP HE IS A RIPPER OR HE IS JUST TRYING TO SELL HIS PRODCUTS . I call that marketing. BUT even AWS don't reach imbox sometimes bro so no need to waste your money there .

Please don't use my thread to RIP PEOPLE I WILL BLOCK YOU

Thanks for your answer. What SMTP do you recommend?