What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Octo Banking Botnet [ Source Code ] Leaked

Red3v1l

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I'm Sharing The Source Code Leaks You've Been Looking For, You Can Have It Now, It's Free And Good Luck, For Installation It's Already In The File

Note: ONLY DEBIAN 11 6 gb RAM / 100 GB / 3 cores, Server Internet speed 100 megabytes

Download:
Octo Botnet

oopsgeneration88 сказал(а):
Installed & tested??

Stub sources are still missing

Not complete source code

what you see from the source. Do you understand all the code from this source, Until You Say It Is Incomplete, Try Installing To The End, Will Find Wonders

Red3v1l сказал(а):
what you see from the source. Do you understand all the code from this source, Until You Say It Is Incomplete, Try Installing To The End, Will Find Wonders

I installed the builder doesn't work as natural. I haven't gone through the source. I can fix the source though. I managed to get the app compiled via apktool though & get the c&c up. Bots do get connected though

I dunno how long they will last

I installed the builder doesn't work as natural. I haven't gone through the source. I can fix the source though. I managed to get the app compiled via apktool though & get the c&c up. Bots do get connected though

can you help about installation

How did you manage to do it?

Red3v1l сказал(а):
I'm Sharing The Source Code Leaks You've Been Looking For, You Can Have It Now, It's Free And Good Luck, For Installation It's Already In The File

Note: ONLY DEBIAN 11 6 gb RAM / 100 GB / 3 cores, Server Internet speed 100 megabytes

Download:
Octo Botnet

having issues on builder
apk crashs directly
wrote u from telegram @mvmmon

That's not sources.

That's public available panel + self-made "builder" that makes apk from an old decompiled and obfuscated Octo 1 build.

It has no NDK protection that makes it useless and easy detectable.

It has no readable source code that makes is unsupportable.
It has a lot of old bugs, including vulnerabilites in panel - using it you can be hacked by anybody who has your apk (cryptors, install sellers, etc).

He could use your panel as well as you are.

Actual info about Octo 1 & 2 (development in progress) here -
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Репост с эксплоита - https://forum.exploit.in/topic/235821/
Продублирую мой комментарий:

Architect сказал(а):
Repost from the exploit - https://forum.exploit.in/topic/235821/
I'll repeat my comment:

I tested myself personally what i feel is Octo C&C panel is perfect doesn't have any issues.

Apk sources are not in the leak

You have to the recompile it via apktool

Bots don't last long. I didn't invest time to figure this out.

I would say it is either an old version which can be confirmed here. I already posted about this on the same day it was leaked

I don't understand, my Octo is around 160mb big and this only around 40mb? The Injection's only does have 40mb in my files uncompressed
I think many things r missing here...

MalwareSourceCode/Android at main · vxunderground/MalwareSourceCode
Collection of malware source code for a variety of platforms in an array of different programming languages. - vxunderground/MalwareSourceCode
github.com

kriz84 сказал(а):
I don't understand, my Octo is around 160mb big and this only around 40mb? The Injection's only does have 40mb in my files uncompressed
I think many things r missing here...

Сам Окто весит и за базы, а билдер хреново работает на http постах