What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No middle Man payment Gateway

antiheros

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I would like to build my own payment gateway to directly receive my crypto in my wallet for example Exodus, the principle is simple once the payment is made the script monitors the transactions carried out on my address using a block explorer and collects the amount and displays a confirmation message, does anyone have a solution for this?

xiaolongbao сказал(а):
Я нашел в Интернете несколько решений этой проблемы, но отслеживание должно основываться на используемых вами криптовалютах, а не на вашем кошельке. Какие криптовалюты вы хотите отслеживать?

BTC, ETH, LTC, if possible XMR

antiheros сказал(а):
I would like to build my own payment gateway to directly receive my crypto in my wallet for example Exodus, the principle is simple once the payment is made the script monitors the transactions carried out on my address using a block explorer and collects the amount and displays a confirmation message, does anyone have a solution for this?

this is very easy i will give you an example : if you want to make Bitcoin wallet you download Bitcoin Core on the server and from client side you can use Electron to handle it the bitcoin and create new wallets .!
Exodus wallet is written in javascript and https://www.electronjs.org/ framework and so on some tokens that has API allow developers to create and manage accounts you can use them for your wallet
Последнее редактирование: 10.10.2023