What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Phishing ~ Мне нужна помощь для фишингом

atezaa

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
ENG:
I need help.I have bought a souce code for a Netflix phishing page,but I need Antibots which I don't know how to set up,also a domain that will last a long time.A separate issue is the spamming of the page itself,but that is at a more advanced stage.I would really appreciate some help.I am willing to partner with someone as well.

RU:
Мне нужна помощь. Я купил код для фишинговой страницы Netflix, но мне нужен антибот, который я не знаю, как настроить, а также домен, который прослужит долго. Отдельная проблема - спам на самой странице, но это уже на более продвинутой стадии. Я был бы очень признателен за помощь. Я готов сотрудничать с кем-то.

Send a msg to me I'll explain to how everything works and how to operate correctly when phishing or spear phishing.