What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Coder for Black landing

guacamole

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello, I'm looking for coder with experience in black landing pages i need white+black+cloaca
Must has previous works and reviews , I'm ready to pay

TG: ArkeedTeam
Последнее редактирование: 24.03.2024

guacamole сказал(а):
Hello, I'm looking for coder with experience in black landing pages i need white+black+cola
Must has previous works and reviews , I'm ready to pay

TG: ArkeedTeam

написал парню что проекты ребят готовые показывать не буду, возьмусь за его проект без предоплаты и до готовности без гаранта, мол внесет в него только тогда когда будет готовый проект. он отказался от услуг. возможно скамит на готовые проекты, будте бдительны
----------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote to the guy that I would not show the projects of the guys who were ready, I would take on his project without prepayment and until ready without a guarantor, they said he would put it into it only when there was a finished project. He refused the service. Perhaps scams on finished projects, be vigilant
Последнее редактирование: 24.03.2024

misterio сказал(а):
написал парню что проекты ребят готовые показывать не буду, возьмусь за его проект без предоплаты и до готовности без гаранта, мол внесет в него только тогда когда будет готовый проект. он отказался от услуг. возможно скамит на готовые проекты, будте бдительны
----------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote to the guy that I would not show the projects of the guys who were ready, I would take on his project without prepayment and until ready without a guarantor, they said he would put it into it only when there was a finished project. He refused the service. Perhaps scams on finished projects, be vigilant

Did i scam you ? how come a buyer being a scam ? REFUSED is not meaning SCAM you didn't show me anything i'm looking for s specific thing that's it So Stop Screaming baby

guacamole сказал(а):
Я вас обманул? Почему покупатель может быть мошенником? ОТКАЗАНО не означает мошенничество, вы не показали мне ничего, что я ищу, конкретная вещь, вот и все, так что перестань кричать, детка

ты даже не сказал что за интерес, банки, шопы, когда я спросил, что интересует
когда я сказал могу показать в деле, времени и денег ты не потеряешь, ты отказался после того когда сказал, что желания клиентов я не покажу, это так-то интеликтуальная собственность