What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

𝐌𝐫𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.𝟓 | 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐃𝐑 𝐗𝐃𝐑+ 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐢𝐭 + 𝐔𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
mranon was his old profile name on xss, also beware i have heard that he did some scams before he is just a reseller admin please look into this
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
I dont know this person , But always when someone offer service here on the forum we see people like you try to make him banned from the forum , a lot of good services get banned for something like that and admin understand more than me on that hope he will see that there is white hats try to kill any good here

gulak сказал(а):
I dont know this person , But always when someone offer service here on the forum we see people like you try to make him banned from the forum , a lot of good services get banned for something like that and admin understand more than me on that hope he will see that there is white hats try to kill any good here
if you research more about this telegram then you may find that he has already done scamms with other people in his past, there are lot of genuine hq serive in the forums we never post any shit about the people who are trusted and genuine, but ofcource we need to expose people like mranon who did scams before and coming back on forums everyday with the new names everytime. Once again he is just a reseller and old frustrated indian scammer

if you research more about this telegram then you may find that he has already done scamms with other people in his past, there are lot of genuine hq serive in the forums we never post any shit about the people who are trusted and genuine, but ofcource we need to expose people like mranon who did scams before and coming back on forums everyday with the new names everytime. Once again he is just a reseller and old frustrated indian scammer
i know you are same scammer who scam my 50$ for install service and then you come here to trash my sale becouse i expose you to many group also i post in my group about your scam , and for fake post you talking about scam same peaple like you create fake group and post about me without any payment proof , and for my account i already send all details about me to admin , so dont trash my sale and wait for admin , and i know you are to old scammer who sell install and after take payment block user , i already deal with you 1 time and you block me , and i m not reseller all product my own if not use my tool dont trash anyone sale thread.

this scammer old name - installrocket he change name everytime and create always fake telegram and start scamming

same ways as always
Note that I dont know this person and I dont vouch for him etc

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
i know you are same scammer who scam my 50$ for install service and then you come here to trash my sale becouse i expose you to many group also i post in my group about your scam , and for fake post you talking about scam same peaple like you create fake group and post about me without any payment proof , and for my account i already send all details about me to admin , so dont trash my sale and wait for admin , and i know you are to old scammer who sell install and after take payment block user , i already deal with you 1 time and you block me , and i m not reseller all product my own if not use my tool dont trash anyone sale thread.

this scammer old name - installrocket he change name everytime and create always fake telegram and start scamming
admin you can check my status and my forum records also i never sold or offered any install service to anyone )

На данного тса открыт арбитраж на exploit, также продублирован на xss

Opinion: Be careful as misunderstanding can get all confused. There are lot of imposter as well who scam on the name of X. "Advice: deal with caution to everyone" !

серега пиздаболкин привет. никакой он вам вд не обойдет. в уши ссыт и все. ака алиент привет ака кгб криптор теперь уже АНОН КРИПТОР ШОК!!