What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

𝐌𝐫𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.𝟓 | 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐃𝐑 𝐗𝐃𝐑+ 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐢𝐭 + 𝐔𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬

MrAnon Crypter Update 2.5.4
Fix Windows Defender detection
Fix Sopos Detection
Fix Bitdefender Detection
Fix Some miners Bug
Improved Encryption Method
Added Extra Layer Obfuscation

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
plz dm me your tg user id
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
да толку
я тебя ждал 3 суток пока ты одуплишься ответить мне в телеграмме

в итоге ты ответил что у тебя нету теста

как можно брать такой продукт без теста...

может ты 1 стаб делаешь на 100-200 человек и вообще смысл в твоем криптере нету по сути

А может у тебя стоищий продукт

не серьезный подход к бизнесу и глупая

Политика если честно у вас​

proexp сказал(а):
да толку
я тебя ждал 3 суток пока ты одуплишься ответить мне в телеграмме

в итоге ты ответил что у тебя нету теста

как можно брать такой продукт без теста...

может ты 1 стаб делаешь на 100-200 человек и вообще смысл в твоем криптере нету по сути

А может у тебя стоищий продукт
i cant provide free test , i dont want to someone upload in virustotal, for protection my stub free test not available, if you not trust then always use xss escrow.

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
i cant provide free test , i dont want to someone upload in virustotal, for protection my stub free test not available, if you not trust then always use xss escrow.
причем тут доверие???

Я же написал что на бумаге твой продукт выглядит за свои деньги а что касаемо дела не хочется выкидывать в пустую 350$

но твою позиция мне тоже стала понятней с сливом на вт (хорошее оправдание)

proexp сказал(а):
причем тут доверие???

Я же написал что на бумаге твой продукт выглядит за свои деньги а что касаемо дела не хочется выкидывать в пустую 350$

но твою позиция мне тоже стала понятней с сливом на вт (хорошее оправдание)
I don't believe any cryptor seller offers free trials because other competing sellers could obtain the cryptor for free and upload it to VirusTotal, which could negatively impact sales. Therefore, if you have any new RAT (Remote Access Trojan) or stealer that you want to ensure is compatible with my cryptor, kindly send me your payload. I will test it and inform you whether it works or not. If it does, you can proceed with the purchase, and escrow is always an option. However, I am unable to provide any free trials.

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
I don't believe any cryptor seller offers free trials because other competing sellers could obtain the cryptor for free and upload it to VirusTotal, which could negatively impact sales. Therefore, if you have any new RAT (Remote Access Trojan) or stealer that you want to ensure is compatible with my cryptor, kindly send me your payload. I will test it and inform you whether it works or not. If it does, you can proceed with the purchase, and escrow is always an option. However, I am unable to provide any free trials.
I take builds and put them on hold for a week and then look at the quality that the crypto makes
and I'm interested in private stubs and not public ones

proexp сказал(а):
I take builds and put them on hold for a week and then look at the quality that the crypto makes
and I'm interested in private stubs and not public ones
detection rate depend on your use if you crypt and upload instant in virustotal or your crypted file found any analysis then definetly your crypt got detected . thats why i made refud if someone do this and got detect. and plz write me in tg dont write here this is not chat box .