What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

𝐌𝐫𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.𝟓 | 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐃𝐑 𝐗𝐃𝐑+ 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐢𝐭 + 𝐔𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬

Russian_Coder сказал(а):
серега пиздаболкин привет. никакой он вам вд не обойдет. в уши ссыт и все. ака алиент привет ака кгб криптор теперь уже АНОН КРИПТОР ШОК!!
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
anoncrypter is not kgb crypter, anoncrypter is diffrent and kgb is diffrent so plz dont spread fake news go and check my telegram and see how many years i m seling crypter.

🔒 MrAnon Crypter 2.0 Update 🔒

1. Stub update Bypass all AV
2. Bypass Windows Defender 100%
3. Bypass 360 Chinese AV 100%
4. GUI Completely Update New
5. Added Server Side Encryption
6. Login System update

🚀 Upcoming Update 🚀
1. Add New output Extension (.EXE, .JS, .VBS, .COM, .PIF)
2. Hidden Rootkit
3. LOTL (Living of the land)
4. New Morpher

Question.

When using this crypting service with amadey are you able to drop the plugins or like most other crypting services do I need to have the plugins disabled

Russian_Coder сказал(а):
Да у нас какой то гений на форуме! Одним файлом может обойти все антивирусы мира!! Да и вообще поебать что такое поведенческий детект!! Он так чувствует пацаны. Вот он тот кто обойдет вам рантайм через крипт😂😂
И всего за 350 долларов в месяц!

bro, when can I get complete result ?
I paid you the amount you mentioned in advance....... several days have passed through and I am still waiting for complete result with...
are you really providing quality services or is the only motivation to get money in advance?
I've been waiting for an answer from you for days.. You answer Ok and then the silence again...

ru
Russian_Coder сказал(а):
Да у нас какой то гений на форуме! Одним файлом может обойти все антивирусы мира!! Да и вообще поебать что такое поведенческий детект!! Он так чувствует пацаны. Вот он тот кто обойдет вам рантайм через крипт😂😂
runtime scan result already mention in thread post, and bypass all av i not mention all av runtime cant bypass all av in the world runtime so plz stop your sales trashing on my all thread if you have any persnal problem then diirect dm me dont spam my sales thread

amacievichs сказал(а):
bro, when can I get complete result ?
I paid you the amount you mentioned in advance....... several days have passed through and I am still waiting for complete result with...
are you really providing quality services or is the only motivation to get money in advance?
I've been waiting for an answer from you for days.. You answer Ok and then the silence again...
The person really knows his job, is a professional, did everything right, everything works clearly. There was a slight time delay, but the man apologized, he was very busy. It's okay, it happens. I hope for further cooperation.

2.5 Update -
Filess Rootkit that hides everything:
Files, directories
Hidden Processes , Task Manager
Hidden Registry keys & values Services
Hidden TCP & UDP connections
Hidden Junctions, named pipes, scheduled tasks
Bypass Windows Defender 100%
.Bat, .cmd, .exe, .pif, .com ouput

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
2.5 Update -
Filess Rootkit that hides everything: