What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

monetizing hacked website

weisz

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
How to monetize hacked website with 250k monthly visits ? It's about 8000 daily visits and average visit duration is 1min. Website is in Finance category. Would you think these people would fall for "double your crypto" scam or some "crypto lottery" scam? Any other ideas to monetize it ?

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
sure, scam and run )

Are you being sarcastic, or you really think that could work ? I mean these visitors probably are not very dumb, because they intrested in finance,investing etc. I think they probably smart enough to realize this is scam.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
there is different ways
1. you can install phishing authorizing to some financial services
2. you can install sniffer and get credit cards
3. you can try to get users fullz info( name, dob, state etc)
it just that came to me, you can think more and get profitable schemes

One possible option is to create a phishing site for a popular crypto exchange or investment site and host it there.

The obvious is impression laundering..Second most obvious is click jacking ..if you wanted to go deeper you could host phishing site an capture gmail or Dropbox or OneNote credentials..then upload RAT.