What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major opsec failure made by Pompompurin

stderr

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I am actually shocked in seeing this and couldn't wait to share with all of you. Pompompurin was a total mess when it came to opsec and don't take my word for it. The below image proves it

For everyone who are curious, it's in the indictment which can be found here

RU
Для моих российских друзей это скриншот из обвинительного документа RaidForums, в котором говорится, что: «Записи Raidforums содержат следующий разговор между помпомпурином и всемогущим в ноябре 2020 года или около него, в котором помпомпурин специально упоминает всемогущему, что он искал адрес электронной почты conorfitzpatrick02@gmail.com и имя conorfitzpatrick в базе данных взломанных данных от ai.type».
Последнее редактирование: 24.03.2023

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
He was just talking about opsex and stuff while he's messing his shit

Islam’s lawyer argued that his client suffered from multiple psychological disorders, and that he and his co-conspirators orchestrated the swattings and the creation of exposed[dot]su out of a sense of “anarchic libertarianism,” bent on exposing government overreach on consumer privacy and use of force issues.
Я хз, тут имхо два варика:
1. Он знал, что есть косяки с Рейда и к нему скоро придут, поэтому решил быстренько сунуть козырь в рукав, пока ему самому ФБР не присунули.
2. Там чел реально аутист, с очень плохим пониманием, что он делал. Тогда вполне можно отскочить по суду, как не раз сделали другие омериканские кибер, сука, преступники:

В любом случае, я почти уверен, что патлатый будет сидеть спокойно с родителями дома до суда, а потом потусует совсем немножко в кэмпе и на этом история закончится. Не русский ведь, свой, родной.

Тюрьма не хyй, садись, не бойся.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Amazing.

stderr сказал(а):
This guy had NO fucking opsec. Literally none at all.

Посмотреть вложение 53490

Посмотреть вложение 53491

they get this info after they take over the forum ! if yes why forum keep something like that archived !

Pompompurin's affidavit confirms United States law enforcement has acquired BreachedForums SQL database so they get more than pompimpirin shit)
Вложения
zzzzzz.PNG

gulak сказал(а):
they get this info after they take over the forum ! if yes why forum keep something like that archived !

This information was available in RaidForums database which was with them before they arrested Pom.

swissknife сказал(а):
He was just talking about opsex and stuff while he's messing his shit

2022 account and 0 activity, its like you made acc and were waiting for this post to reply it lma

P_path сказал(а):
man I would be paranoid if I was managing a forum like that.

But also, doing it from the states, big no-no

he should never have made an email with his real name, especially on gmail
and connect with an iphone with a sim linked to its real name
I'm really sorry for him

DarkToken сказал(а):
Big mistake he was staying in Usa

He is a fucking kid, what it was supposed to look like?
- Mother and father! Thank you for everything but I decided to be a cybercriminal lord and I'm going to Russia now. Fuck the US!

Папин бродяга, мамин симпотяга, блядь. Все нахуй закономерно - решил сунуться в криминал, принимай криминальный образ жизни. А то аутисты воспринимают все как новую РПГ - кнопочки потыкал, лавэшку получил.

bratva сказал(а):
He is a fucking kid, what it was supposed to look like?
- Mother and father! Thank you for everything but I decided to be a cybercriminal lord and I'm going to Russia now. Fuck the US!

Папин бродяга, мамин симпотяга, блядь. Все нахуй закономерно - решил сунуться в криминал, принимай криминальный образ жизни. А то аутисты воспринимают все как новую РПГ - кнопочки потыкал, лавэшку получил.

Из РПГ ты забыл про опыт! - вот сейчас он его получит сразу до 80 лвл