What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

jamesblacka

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-10
I'm trying to figure out how this smtp works but always i get alot of bounces with differn't messages, but when I test my smtp it hit inbox even outlook & gmail and differnt domains.
but when I send bulk I dont get result, or hits someone can help me out please.

In most cases, a lot of bounces means your email base is bad.
Also your ip address (the address where your mailer is running) could be in blacklists or the cracked\hacked smtp's you are using are in blacklists themselves.

kehor сказал(а):
Also your ip address (the address where your mailer is running) could be in blacklists or the cracked\hacked smtp's you are using are in blacklists themselves.

yeah I tried differn't base or differn't countrys but most of the time it fails. I only succeeded 3 times. even used a email verifierd but still the same problem.
you got a methode to extract email-bases?

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Clean your email leads.
Use good vps in
Be sure smtp is good.

kehor сказал(а):

Bounces is not so much about base quality as it is about DKIM/DMARC/SPF settings. I would also advise against using SMTP.

darkcoder_io сказал(а):
Bounces is not so much about base quality as it is about DKIM/DMARC/SPF settings. I would also advise against using SMTP.

Он же указал что инбоксит когда тестит на своих ящиках. В гугл вообще не зайдёт без dkim.

kehor сказал(а):

most of he time ip are clean cuz they are fresh made

darkcoder_io сказал(а):

DKIM/DMARC/SPF are mostliky fixed correctly cuz testing on mail-tester showed 10/10 score

jamesblacka сказал(а):
most of he time ip are clean cuz they are fresh made

If you meant that the smtp's are fresh made, then that's the answer to the question "What's wrong". Fresh smtp's have a low trust rate. 1-10-20 emails you will be able to inbox, but when you try to send out thousands or even hundreds, all big's will just block them.

jamesblacka сказал(а):
What for advice would you give me then?

Use transactional services like SendGrid/Mailgun.

kehor сказал(а):
If you meant that the smtp's are fresh made, then that's the answer to the question "What's wrong". Fresh smtp's have a low trust rate. 1-10-20 emails you will be able to inbox, but when you try to send out thousands or even hundreds, all big's will just block them

kehor сказал(а):

what is solution for that

jamesblacka сказал(а):
even when the domain using is older then 3 months the only new thing is the server

Your ip+domain are considered as a whole now. Old domain adds to trust, but not dramatically.

kehor сказал(а):
Your ip+domain are considered as a whole now. Old domain adds to trust, but not dramatically.

okay I understand but the server is good for 1 month. and I had days that result were coming in but then days after not anymore. so what is the limit from a new fresh one? 5k?

jamesblacka сказал(а):
okay I understand but the server is good for 1 month. and I had days that result were coming in but then days after not anymore. so what is the limit from a new fresh one? 5k?

More like a few hundred, given you have a good base.