What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macros security risk

hk111

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
How to bypass "security risk: microsoft has blocked macros from running"?
Вложения
vba-security-risk-banner.png

vap0r сказал(а):
you can NOT bypass this , all macros blocked in microsoft office new versions from 2021/2023 and new updates , you need 0day exploit that very costly and very rare to exist , you can use macro's in old versions of office versions only

On my PC I have a notification with a button where I can Enable macros, and when I download file from the Internet, I get a notification Security Risk (office 2016, .doc)

hk111 сказал(а):
On my PC I have a notification with a button where I can Enable macros, and when I download file from the Internet, I get a notification Security Risk (office 2016, .doc)

Use trusted resources.

vap0r сказал(а):
you can NOT bypass this , all macros blocked in microsoft office new versions from 2021/2023 and new updates , you need 0day exploit that very costly and very rare to exist , you can use macro's in old versions of office versions only

whats a good alternative