What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logs/Installs Worldwide

Bluzone

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi Everyone
I've got traffic sources for installs/logs with our fine distribution sources, traffic is first hand and with very few neighbors.
We are not filtering the Geographical Regions, Deriving Non-Filtered Worldwide installations.
I have interacted with many users on this forum and the main hurdle we see is [Encryption] Crypt of the file
Almost no one is bypassing the alerts and crypts are poor nor can everyone host their file to a clean domain to provide the URL to their file.

Wondering if we can find a stable partner besides the crowd who wants the best traffic from the worst file and crypt as a test?
Cheers

A few things will be essential for us like the encryption of the file and the distribution platform and a good CR/Knock - I need a file that is not dirty [detection score more than 0-1/26 runtime, and bypassing alerts like SmartScreen /Safe Browsing - WD&cloud, Hosted on a clean domain]