What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live panel

user72347

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
интересует лайв панель для амазона для сбора цц и перехвата отп/вбв
если у кого то имеется пм

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
в пм

evilginx2 will intercept the session and creds after otp is entered. it's free and simple to use and comes with an amazon phishlet for free

vei сказал(а):
evilginx2 will intercept the session and creds after otp is entered. it's free and simple to use and comes with an amazon phishlet for free

But Evilginx2 is not good for mass spamming I think its only good for targeted spamming

Jill100 сказал(а):
But Evilginx2 is not good for mass spamming I think its only good for targeted spamming

wrong, it can hijack as many sessions as you want at once. read up on how reverse proxies work

vei сказал(а):
wrong, it can hijack as many sessions as you want at once. read up on how reverse proxies work

When I do so I always get all ip blacklisted when trying to login even though I use blacklist unauth

Jill100 сказал(а):
When I do so I always get all ip blacklisted when trying to login even though I use blacklist unauth

Зайди со своего ip(vpn) и авторизируйся, походу тебя просто палят или твои письма в спаме если ты спамишь,в любом случае тебя палят evilginx справляется со своей задачей

Jill100 сказал(а):

that's because you're spamming. it has nothing to do with evilginx or being detected, it's the manner you're spamming and the filters catching it via keywords, links, source/origin, speed of emails/sms', headers, ip, etc. spamhaus is mainly automated...

vei сказал(а):
that's because you're spamming. it has nothing to do with evilginx or being detected, it's the manner you're spamming and the filters catching it via keywords, links, source/origin, speed of emails/sms', headers, ip, etc. spamhaus is mainly automated...

So this is where it get funny,when I do spamm it reflects people clicking on the link but the whole page will just be blank,can't capture user/pass/cookie

Jill100 сказал(а):
So this is where it get funny,when I do spamm it reflects people clicking on the link but the whole page will just be blank,can't capture user/pass/cookie

blank for them or blank on the admin panel? that sounds like a coding issue then. if it still reads that they are visiting the url but not displaying the phish, then it's the code. probably mistyped what url to display in iframe of front phishing page.

vei сказал(а):
blank for them or blank on the admin panel? that sounds like a coding issue then. if it still reads that they are visiting the url but not displaying the phish, then it's the code. probably mistyped what url to display in iframe of front phishing page.

Blank on the admin panel,you can see from the uploaded snapshort when i open on any browser it works well with the capture but when they click on it nothing get captured
Вложения
Screenshot 2022-12-08 165750.png