What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Крипт сервис apk файлов apk0day

Обновили обход алерта Google Protect!

Мы нашли более надежный способ и полагаем продержится достаточно долго.

Клиентов благодарим за терпение.

По всем вопросам, пожалуйста пишите по контактам:

- android_crypt@exploit.im

- android_crypt@draugr.de

TOX ID
: CE1876C4CBFF75D394685263CD173D5CF0587DF675DCE1F2C96A058A1589A203EE0DD7996BCE

We have updated the bypass of Google Protect alert!

We have found more stable bypass. We believe that it will bypass for longer time.

We appreciate your patience.

If you have any questions, please, contact us;

TOX ID:
CE1876C4CBFF75D394685263CD173D5CF0587DF675DCE1F2C96A058A1589A203EE0DD7996BCE

daikora сказал(а):
Пользуюсь сервисом больше 2 лет, нареканий нет, хороший сервис и профессионалы своего дела, но можете сделать альтернативный источник связи? ловить в жабе вас, какая глючит все время, отр какой режет сообщения - это нервотрепка невозможная.
Будет гуд если услышите просьбу
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Paxom сказал(а):
Было бы круто еслиб вы начали криптовать окто

Мы добавили отдельный криптор под OCTO bot на сайте.

С несколькоими клиентами мы уже провели тесты, но все же всем желающим с OCTO просим стукнуть либо в TOX либо в jabber. Выдадим TOKEN для теста.

Контакты:

TOX ID: CE1876C4CBFF75D394685263CD173D5CF0587DF675DCE1F2C96A058A1589A203EE0DD7996BCE

We have added the seperate crypter for OCTO bot on our web-site.

We have already done some tests with several OCTO clients, but anyway if you have OCTO you can contact us for the test TOKEN.

Contacts:

TOX ID: CE1876C4CBFF75D394685263CD173D5CF0587DF675DCE1F2C96A058A1589A203EE0DD7996BCE

Для пользователей OCTO bot.

Мы внесли определенные фиксы в криптор под OCTO, так как на некоторых билдах наблюдались проблемы.

По всем вопросам пишите по контактам:

I bought 1 week fud for alien apk from their site and it only goes through play protect, nothing else! I want compensation

retsass сказал(а):
I bought 1 week fud for alien apk from their site and it only goes through play protect, nothing else! I want compensation
1. You are not found in our client database. So you are not our client! Who gave you our web-site ? Why have you ignored our rules ? We share our web-site link only after short conversation with the verified users.
2. Alien is dead project (it is not supported from 2021 by any coder) , we warn everyone about it when a user following our rules makes verification.

Do not try to make fake reviews or just flood here, you are NOT our client. At least you did not make any verification in PM and we never invited you to our web-site.

I will ask Admin of the forum to require some proves from you.

GoldenCrypt сказал(а):
1. You are not found in our client database. So you are not our client! Who gave you our web-site ? Why have you ignored our rules ? We share our web-site link only after short conversation with the verified users.
2. Alien is dead project (it is not supported from 2021 by any coder) , we warn everyone about it when a user following our rules makes verification.

Do not try to make fake reviews or just flood here, you are NOT our client. At least you did not make any verification in PM and we never invited you to our web-site.

I will ask Admin of the forum to require some proves from you.
Apkmorph is yours, everyone knows it, please stop fooling people! I have received service and I am not getting the potential of my service. Do you intend to help or will you blame me?

When the forum officials reach and I can get a refund, I have received many services that I will never choose your service again, and I have never seen a person who is both guilty and disrespectful like you!

retsass сказал(а):
When the forum officials reach and I can get a refund, I have received many services that I will never choose your service again, and I have never seen a person who is both guilty and disrespectful like you!
Stop flooding without any proves. You are NOT our client. Each of our client is verified via PM.
And we always deny in service for the guys who tries to use not supported alien, public anubis and cerberus. These are dead projects. There should be much work done in the source code to make them actual.

Very soon, we will close the access to our web-site for the guys like you from Turkey. Your aim is not to work with us.

Уважаемые клиенты,

Сайт на данный момент НЕДОСТУПЕН ввиду того, что обнаружились некоторые критические проблемы на стороне бэкенда.

Устранение всех проблем займет примерно 2 недели (+/- неделя).

Те у кого есть активный Токен для крпта, просим стучать либо в ТОКС либо в жаббер.
Вам необходимо просто предоставить Токен для крипта для предоставления услуги в руном режиме. Токен будет проверяться в БД на валидность.

По факту восстановления работы сайта, сообщим всем в треде.

Наши контакты:

- ПМ

Dear clients,

Our web-site is UNAVAILABLE at the moment. There were found some crtitical problems on the backend side.

We will solve the issues in 2 weeks (+/- a week).

Those people who have the active Token for crypting need to contact us either via jabber or TOX.
You will need to provide your currrent Token. After checking your Token in database the support will provide you the crypting service manually.

We will inform everybody here in our thread when the web-site is ready.

Our contacts:

- PM

Дорогие клиенты,

Релиз нового сайта немного затягивается. Бэкенд почти готов и нужно еще время, чтобы все связать с фронтендом и также для проведения всех тестов.

Постараемся запустить бета-версию нового сайта в ближайщую неделю.

Мы на данный момент все еще работаем в РУЧНОМ РЕЖИМЕ!

Данный пост мы делаем также для того, чтобы Вас предупредить.

ВНИМАНИЕ! Некие турки сделали фэйковую копию нашего старого сайта. Домен у них отличается незначительно от нашего. Будьте осторожны, не ведитесь на фэйк!

Вся актуальная инфа по сайту будет ТОЛЬКО на 2-х форумах: xss и exploit.

Если есть какие либо вопросы, просим писать по контактам:

Dear clients,

The release of the new site is a bit delayed. The backend is almost ready and it still needs some time to connect everything to the frontend and also to run all the tests.

We will try to launch a beta version of the new site next week.

At the moment we provide crypting service MANUALLY via jabber and tox!

We are also making this post to warn you.

ATTENTION! Some guys from Turkey made a fake copy of our old website. Their domain is slightly different from ours. Be careful, don't trust fakes!

All the relevant information about our website will be ONLY on 2 forums: xss and exploit.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact to us:

Отличная новость для клиентов,

Наша команда разработала наиболее удобный инструмент для нынешнего поколения клиентов, а именно telegram bot!

Все автоматиизировано - от оплаты до крипта!

Ссылка на telegram bot будет выдана ТОЛЬКО верифицированным клиентам.

Доступны новые тарифные планы:

1 крипт = 30$

день10 (10 криптов) = 50$
день20 (20 криптов) = 75$
день40 (40 криптов) = 100$

неделя10 (10 криптов в день) = 130$
неделя20 (20 критпов в день) = 200$
неделя40 (40 криптов в день) = 320$

месяц10 (10 криптов в день) = 500$
месяц20 (20 критпов в день) = 750$
месяц40 (40 криптов в день) = 1150$

*любой тарифный план заканчивается по истечению срока, то есть вы НЕ сможете воспользоваться услугой после завершения плана.

На данный момент уже имеется 2 способа оплаты: BTC и LTC. Планируем добавить еще какой-нибудь способ оплаты для удобства клиентов.

ВНИМАНИЕ! Пока переносим клиентов на telegram bot, мы паралелльно изучаем спрос на размещение рекламы в нашем telegram bot.
Это может быть интересно селлерам андроид ботов, трафферам, селлерам лэндингов, селлерам серверов и т д.
К тому же, сами наши клиенты могут найти себе напарника, путем рассылки по клиентской базе, скажем, для совместной аренды андроид бота.
Вообщем, если кто-либо заинтересован, просим отписать нам по контактам:

//////////////////
// English users
//////////////////

Good news for our clients,

Our team has developed the most convenient tool for you. And this is a telegram bot!

Everything is automatic - from payment till getting crypted apk file!

The link for the telegram bot will be available ONLY for the verified clients.

Now new tariff plans are available:

1 crypt = 30$

day10 (10 crypts) = 50$
day20 (20 crypts) = 75$
day40 (40 crypts) = 100$

week10 (10 crypts per day) = 130$
week20 (20 crypts per day) = 200$
week40 (40 crypts per day) = 320$

month10 (10 crypts per day) = 500$
month20 (20 crypts per day) = 750$
month40 (40 crypts per day) = 1150$

*any tariff plan ends according to the term, i.e. you can NOT get the service when your plan expires

There are 2 methods of payment: BTC and LTC. We want to add also one more payment method for your convenience.

ATTENTION! While we are transferring clients to the telegram bot, we are simultaneously studying the demand for advertising in our telegram bot.
This may be of interest to android bot sellers, traffers, landing page sellers, server sellers, etc.
In addition, our clients can find a partner, by sending out a message to our client base, for example, for joint rent of an android bot.
In general, if anyone is interested, please write to us at the contacts:

GoldenCrypt сказал(а):
Отличная новость для клиентов,

Наша команда разработала наиболее удобный инструмент для нынешнего поколения клиентов, а именно telegram bot!

Все автоматиизировано - от оплаты до крипта!

Ссылка на telegram bot будет выдана ТОЛЬКО верифицированным клиентам.

Доступны новые тарифные планы:

1 крипт = 30$

день10 (10 криптов) = 50$
день20 (20 криптов) = 75$
день40 (40 криптов) = 100$

неделя10 (10 криптов в день) = 130$
неделя20 (20 критпов в день) = 200$
неделя40 (40 криптов в день) = 320$

месяц10 (10 криптов в день) = 500$
месяц20 (20 критпов в день) = 750$
месяц40 (40 криптов в день) = 1150$

*любой тарифный план заканчивается по истечению срока, то есть вы НЕ сможете воспользоваться услугой после завершения плана.

На данный момент уже имеется 2 способа оплаты: BTC и LTC. Планируем добавить еще какой-нибудь способ оплаты для удобства клиентов.

ВНИМАНИЕ! Пока переносим клиентов на telegram bot, мы паралелльно изучаем спрос на размещение рекламы в нашем telegram bot.
Это может быть интересно селлерам андроид ботов, трафферам, селлерам лэндингов, селлерам серверов и т д.
К тому же, сами наши клиенты могут найти себе напарника, путем рассылки по клиентской базе, скажем, для совместной аренды андроид бота.
Вообщем, если кто-либо заинтересован, просим отписать нам по контактам:

//////////////////
// English users
//////////////////

Good news for our clients,

Our team has developed the most convenient tool for you. And this is a telegram bot!

Everything is automatic - from payment till getting crypted apk file!

The link for the telegram bot will be available ONLY for the verified clients.

Now new tariff plans are available:

1 crypt = 30$

day10 (10 crypts) = 50$
day20 (20 crypts) = 75$
day40 (40 crypts) = 100$

week10 (10 crypts per day) = 130$
week20 (20 crypts per day) = 200$
week40 (40 crypts per day) = 320$

month10 (10 crypts per day) = 500$
month20 (20 crypts per day) = 750$
month40 (40 crypts per day) = 1150$

*any tariff plan ends according to the term, i.e. you can NOT get the service when your plan expires

There are 2 methods of payment: BTC and LTC. We want to add also one more payment method for your convenience.

ATTENTION! While we are transferring clients to the telegram bot, we are simultaneously studying the demand for advertising in our telegram bot.
This may be of interest to android bot sellers, traffers, landing page sellers, server sellers, etc.
In addition, our clients can find a partner, by sending out a message to our client base, for example, for joint rent of an android bot.
In general, if anyone is interested, please write to us at the contacts:

отличный крипт сервис работаем от когда вышли в продажи, желаем работать в том же духе, чтоб клиент всегда был доволен)

Poison_bot сказал(а):
отличный крипт сервис работаем от когда вышли в продажи, желаем работать в том же духе, чтоб клиент всегда был доволен)
Благодарю за отзыв бро! :)
И Вам успехов в продажах!

А всем потенциальным клиентам хочу сказать, что мы поддерживаем все андроид боты на рынке - Poison, Octo, Hook, Ermac, Hydra, Nexus, Mod Cerberus and некоторые отдельные приватные боты.

Только Craxs Rat криптуем пока в ручном режиме. Если будет спрос от достаточного количества клиентов на крипт этого Rat, тогда мы также автоматизируем процесс его крипта в telegram bot.

Инфа для пользователей Poison bot,

Мы внесли необходимые правки в криптор для поддержки последней версии Poison bot.

This information is for Poison bot users,

We have added necessary changes in our engine to support the latest version of Poison bot.

GoldenCrypt сказал(а):
Инфа для пользователей Poison bot,

Мы внесли необходимые правки в криптор для поддержки последней версии Poison bot.

This information is for Poison bot users,

We have added necessary changes in our engine to support the latest version of Poison bot.
Благодарим за вашу оперативность и удовольствие пользовнания вашим сервисом для наших пользователей)

Poison_bot сказал(а):
Благодарим за вашу оперативность и удовольствие пользовнания вашим сервисом для наших пользователей)
Мы всегда рады сотрудничеству! :)

Внимамние! Сегодня на стороне сервера будут проводится тех. работы (замена hardware).
Все это делается для улучшения производительности и для добавления новых способов оплаты в telegram bot.

Telegram bot будет недоступен примерно с 20:00 до 21.30 по мск.

По всем вопросам обращаться по контактам:

TOX ID:

Attention! Today there will be some technical work will be carried out on the server side.
We are going to add new methods of payment in our telegram bot.

Telegram bot will be switch OFF for 1 - 1.5 hour (20:00 till 21:30 by Moscow time).

if you have any questions, you can contact us:

TOX ID:

valhallaInstalls сказал(а):
Working with the man long time solid service always A+++++

Thank you really very much, my bro!

Новость!
Мы убрали во всех планах дневной лимит на количество криптов, то есть клиентам больше НЕ придется ждать 24 часа, чтобы получить следующие 10, 20 или 40 криптов! :)
Теперь вы можете потратить свой план хоть за 1 день.

News! We have removed daily limits on crypt quantity, i. e. you do NOT need to wait 24 hours in order to get next 10, 20 or 40 crypts! :)
Now you can use your whole plan even in 1 day.

GoldenCrypt сказал(а):
Thank you really very much, my bro!

Новость!
Мы убрали во всех планах дневной лимит на количество криптов, то есть клиентам больше НЕ придется ждать 24 часа, чтобы получить следующие 10, 20 или 40 криптов! :)
Теперь вы можете потратить свой план хоть за 1 день.

News! We have removed daily limits on crypt quantity, i. e. you do NOT need to wait 24 hours in order to get next 10, 20 or 40 crypts! :)
Now you can use your whole plan even in 1 day.
Telegram pls