What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Как вывести деньги в крипту с если есть доступ к банковскому аккаунту?

exopius

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Есть доступ к банковскому аккаунту. Какие есть варианты вывести деньги в крипту? Я вижу такие варианты: Купить акк на бирже в комплекте с банковской картой на имя того же дропа что и акк, перевести деньги банковским переводом сначала на карту а потом на баржу, но это может стоить сильно дорого для меня. Купить/папытаться сделать самому акк биржи на дропа и понадеяться что отличие имени на карте и в акке никто не заметит(какая вероятность что не заметят кстати?). И попытаться сделать акк самому/у отрисовщщика на имя влядельца банковского аккаунта. Бюджет у меня ограничен. Может есть еще варианты? Как лучше обойтись с верификацией? Посоветуйте пожалуйста.

DAO сказал(а):
Если юса то вариантов много, но не сразу на биржу.

Какие напаример варианты? У меня не юса, но может какие-то и мне подойдут. Чел выше написал неплохой варик с подарочными картами

exopius сказал(а):
There is access to a bank account. What options are there to withdraw money to crypto? I see the following options: Buy an account on the exchange complete with a bank card in the name of the same drop as the account, transfer money by bank transfer first to the card and then to the barge, but this can be very expensive for me. Buy/try to make an exchange account for drops yourself and hope that no one will notice the difference between the name on the card and in the account (what is the likelihood that they won’t notice, by the way?). And try to make an account yourself/with the drawer in the name of the owner of the bank account. My budget is limited. Maybe there are other options? What's the best way to handle verification? Please advise.

Can you do a bank transfer? You'd send to someone and they'd pay you with crypto. Depends on the amount you're sending though

Tolotolo24 сказал(а):
Can you do a bank transfer? You'd send to someone and they'd pay you with crypto. Depends on the amount you're sending though

I think I can make a bank transfer, of course I haven’t done it yet, but the account has a button for transferring funds. The problem is that I do not have a person who would agree to accept this money and sell cryptocurrency. There is a few tens of thousands of dollars. With anonymous P2P I can find someone, but there are very few people who accept the currency I need and they have some restrictions

exopius сказал(а):
Какие напаример варианты? У меня не юса, но может какие-то и мне подойдут. Чел выше написал неплохой варик с подарочными картами
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Drop details of your bank (country, amount etc) I'll find you a way!

BlackedOut сказал(а):
ACH Authorizatron forms with ID Scans and Account and Routing numbers
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Do you have access to blank them? Or can you modify the data on them? (if yes simply edit the ones you have, to your bank details, the transfer should come to you.)

what type of access u have? only user pass or u have otp if needed as well? what options for sending money are? like Sofort, EPS, Trustly..are there?

h2ok сказал(а):
what type of access u have? only user pass or u have otp if needed as well? what options for sending money are? like Sofort, EPS, Trustly..are there?
Access to the login and password account on wedsite. It is written that it may be required to enter the sms security code if the transfer is carried out to the new recipient

exopius сказал(а):
Access to the login and password account on wedsite. It is written that it may be required to enter the sms security code if the transfer is carried out to the new recipient

it would not help you to much if you do not have access to otp/push. u can try searching for callers that they try to convince victim for transfering funds.