What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

instagram == email,phone

redeyex

Light Weight
Депозит
$-11
какие есть инструменты для инстаграма? может быть боты? можно и платный..

There have been some exploits for instagram years ago but got patched around 2018..
You could get email and phone of any non-verified account by just some schemes in the console and source.
Not sure if the exploit is still out there or if its updated. Facebook Business Suite got patched. I was using it aswell.

Lulzsec сказал(а):
There have been some exploits for instagram years ago but got patched around 2018..
You could get email and phone of any non-verified account by just some schemes in the console and source.
Not sure if the exploit is still out there or if its updated. Facebook Business Suite got patched. I was using it aswell.

possible you can share some info on this? ))

Yes. There was (still is?) a video on youtube with an exploit that shows this. Also this was a 0-day that was sold on the 0daytoday market. Never bought it or trusted in it but from what it shows on the vid, and the info i looked up about this, I'll give it a 80% chance it was real working. Remember this was 4 years ago.

swap3r сказал(а):
возможно, вы можете поделиться информацией по этому поводу? ))
Lulzsec сказал(а):
Да. На YouTube было (до сих пор?) Видео с эксплойтом, который это показывает. Также это был нулевой день, который был продан на рынке 0daytoday. Никогда не покупал его и не верил в него, но судя по тому, что он показывает на видео, и информации, которую я искал по этому поводу, я даю ему 80% шанс, что он действительно работает. Помните, это было 4 года назад.
[MEDIA = youtube] WqA9WyFiO7c [/ MEDIA]

GitHub - sattaralasadi/InstagramVulnerability: (Fixed) : Show [Email+ Number] for any account by username
(Fixed) : Show [Email+ Number] for any account by username - sattaralasadi/InstagramVulnerability
github.com

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
tokend method maybe try