What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

influencers

ski

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
anyone here ever tried spreading stealer with influencers ? (Influencer marketing)
because Google, Facebook ads are little bit hard for proper delivery and lots of $$$.
If anyone does then share some info,

Regards, ski

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
good result

I dont have many experiences, but I did an autonomous phis with several influencers and it worked very well, it depends on many variables, it's clear, but it can be a good result if you have a fan base and they follow you without thinking
be sure that you are going to have to be very fast and delete the phis before they can realize it and make a spread without the influencer himself noticing the real objective

yes that's need to be done very quickly, but where i can find their contact details for promotions !! YT now not showing emails

ski сказал(а):
yes that's need to be done very quickly, but where i can find their contact details for promotions !! YT now not showing emails

I think if you deliver the emails, or you can send them a contact through youtube, check "about me" on youtube, but you have to be registered

If it wasn't already changed

M666 сказал(а):
I think if you deliver the emails, or you can send them a contact through youtube, check "about me" on youtube, but you have to be registered

If it wasn't already changed

"about me" section not showing emails

ski сказал(а):
"about me" section not showing emails

Don't have the option to send a proposal?

ski сказал(а):
nope

You might want to try to look for them on alternative social media platforms, most youtubers have an active instagram account or a tik tok one, so search for their name on those social media apps and maybe there you can find their contact details or you can direct message them on there.

Although these influencers would ask for some kind of financial compensation in order to promote your 'product', have you considered that and how much are you willing to pay them for that?

molotov477 сказал(а):
You might want to try to look for them on alternative social media platforms, most youtubers have an active instagram account or a tik tok one, so search for their name on those social media apps and maybe there you can find their contact details or you can direct message them on there.

Although these influencers would ask for some kind of financial compensation in order to promote your 'product', have you considered that and how much are you willing to pay them for thatim a

I'm looking into Instagram, the main thing is having aged account with good followers, because they also check sponsorship provider.

Well, it's depends on their engagement, having good followers isn't meant that they have good engagement. $30-40 is enough for midium range influencers.
I already use influencers for my Digital Marketing campaign but it's different ,

ski сказал(а):
I'm looking into Instagram, the main thing is having aged account with good followers, because they also check sponsorship provider.

Well, it's depends on their engagement, having good followers isn't meant that they have good engagement. $30-40 is enough for midium range influencers.
I already use influencers for my Digital Marketing campaign but it's different ,

I think you can check youtube statistics using online tools like socialblade, not really sure if something same for instagram exists, also reach should matter in a way depending on what you are trying to spread, if its a botnet, you should potentially target influencers who have some kind of blind followers, they'd click on everything, if its an info stealer/ crypto stealer, I'd potentially target influencers with crypto following or luxury brand influencers, but if you are already using them in your digital marking campaigns, then I guess you would know better than me.

Its just an idea that came to me now when I saw your post.

molotov477 сказал(а):
I think you can check youtube statistics using online tools like socialblade, not really sure if something same for instagram exists, also reach should matter in a way depending on what you are trying to spread, if its a botnet, you should potentially target influencers who have some kind of blind followers, they'd click on everything, if its an info stealer/ crypto stealer, I'd potentially target influencers with crypto following or luxury brand influencers, but if you are already using them in your digital marking campaigns, then I guess you would know better than me.

Its just an idea that came to me now when I saw your post.

yes I'm targeting crypto. I'm not Pro dude, I'm still learning. Btw imma gonna try. Drainer is my domain. Thanks sharing your ideas

You are welcome, if you are targeting crypto, I'd suggest you target people who are actively sharing crypto stories and such, research your targets and make sure they are not actually technically savvy rather on the dumber side of technology, you can also target people who like to flaunt luxury brands, they could potentially have followers with crypto accounts, twitter is also a crypto targeting place, you can find accounts that are actively posting about their gains on crypto and how they are making so much money and use them.

molotov477 сказал(а):
You are welcome, if you are targeting crypto, I'd suggest you target people who are actively sharing crypto stories and such, research your targets and make sure they are not actually technically savvy rather on the dumber side of technology, you can also target people who like to flaunt luxury brands, they could potentially have followers with crypto accounts, twitter is also a crypto targeting place, you can find accounts that are actively posting about their gains on crypto and how they are making so much money and use them.

Definitely gonna check it out