What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infecting a bank/corporation

white--wall

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I am curious to know if it is still possible with all the security measures today to infect for example a bank service agent's computer with a RAT or some other malware if I can get them to open the file.

What RATs would be good for this? I'm looking to pay top dollar for a good RAT if someone can point me in the right direction. Im looking for a RAT that gets updated frequently and has either a website or a channel. I also need to be able to change the appearance of the file type.

white--wall сказал(а):
I am curious to know if it is still possible with all the security measures today to infect for example a bank service agent's computer with a RAT or some other malware if I can get them to open the file.

What RATs would be good for this? I'm looking to pay top dollar for a good RAT if someone can point me in the right direction. Im looking for a RAT that gets updated frequently and has either a website or a channel. I also need to be able to change the appearance of the file type.

of course you can , you need a crew to do that , coders , pen-testers , its not just a rat you will setting it up ))

vap0r сказал(а):
of course you can , you need a crew to do that , coders , pen-testers , its not just a rat you will setting it up ))

And maybe insiders at the corporation

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Bank computers in most European country's have a special OS, it's Windows but modified so you cant run your own code etc. Also access to files, microphone etc is forbidden. I am especially talking about banking home office laptops and stuff. I would target something different if you are not a perfect prepared group

Yes it is. Heard of Carbanak?

The Cybergang That Stole $1 Billion From ATMs🎙Darknet Diaries Ep. 35: Carbanak

How Hackers Stole $1.000.000.000 From Banks (Carbanak) Documentary

See Alissa Knight hacking banks via their APIs: Scorched Earth Whitepaper.

I'd imagine since Lapsus$ pwned fortune 500 orgs with basic techniques and mostly buying access from genesis that if it were still active there would most likely be a bank employee's creds/cookies on the market.
Последнее редактирование: 20.08.2023