What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m trying to start payroll and invoices scam

Inone

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
But how can i get companies based on the location i put and the email addresses of their ceo and employees?

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I don't think you will have much success in these times getting paid on fake invoices.

Invoice capture is too common now and mostly automated with companies having a specific invoice email inbox that vendors use to send their invoices for settling. Like concur, and when you send an invoice document to accountsreceivable@fakebusiness.com ( for example ) the supplier information, total, services and most importantly purchase order number or PO# is captured and tracked on both sides.

If your PO number doesnt line up with their accounting then its already marked for review and not paid automatically. Up until even a few years ago this was still reasonly doable but now automation and capture and track are cheap and common and will be rare finding companies not using it. Even if you do it means theyre a tiny company that probably combs over their accounting anyway as it is.

Also invoices never go to CEO's, or executive positions and would seem very odd to them if they received any in an email to them personally.

Lazarus сказал(а):
I don't think you will have much success in these times getting paid on fake invoices.

Invoice capture is too common now and mostly automated with companies having a specific invoice email inbox that vendors use to send their invoices for settling. Like concur, and when you send an invoice document to accountsreceivable@fakebusiness.com ( for example ) the supplier information, total, services and most importantly purchase order number or PO# is captured and tracked on both sides.

If your PO number doesnt line up with their accounting then its already marked for review and not paid automatically. Up until even a few years ago this was still reasonly doable but now automation and capture and track are cheap and common and will be rare finding companies not using it. Even if you do it means theyre a tiny company that probably combs over their accounting anyway as it is.

Also invoices never go to CEO's, or executive positions and would seem very odd to them if they received any in an email to them personally.

OK
So what do you think i could use this stuff of attack for?

Inone сказал(а):
OK
So what do you think i could use this stuff of attack for?

Have you looked in to carding bitcoin man?
*joke*
nah... but seriously-
what stuff are you talking about you didnt exactly detail what all, of anything you are working with (resources)
pretty much explore a different vector. that doesnt have to be entirely out of scope from the application you are discussing.
for example if you want to incorporate invoices you could use them with a hacked merch service for enabling unlinked refunds as this could serve as PoP for the sale you would be crediting to your card (obviously dont use one for a company whose biz model relies on invoices for settlement)
if you wanted to f/w payrolls you would be wasting your time trying to add a bogus employee or contractor unless everyone in HR was on the needle
so why not pivot to hitting ESS/P and set your direct deposit ...(not going over what should be obvious contingencies)...

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Have you looked in to carding bitcoin man?
*joke*
nah... but seriously-
what stuff are you talking about you didnt exactly detail what all, of anything you are working with (resources)
pretty much explore a different vector. that doesnt have to be entirely out of scope from the application you are discussing.
for example if you want to incorporate invoices you could use them with a hacked merch service for enabling unlinked refunds as this could serve as PoP for the sale you would be crediting to your card (obviously dont use one for a company whose biz model relies on invoices for settlement)
if you wanted to f/w payrolls you would be wasting your time trying to add a bogus employee or contractor unless everyone in HR was on the needle
so why not pivot to hitting ESS/P and set your direct deposit ...(not going over what should be obvious contingencies)...

Can you send me a dm in telegram to discuss this further
@iam_zuwa

This "method" is effective if you have access to internal ERP (Ent resource planning) tools like "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne" or E1.
Sometime E1 working in symbiosis with tools made by indians.

Main problem is your PO (Purchase Order) should be linked to the company which is should be already in their database.
And to add extra company (or edit existent one and adding your drop/mule bank info) you need account with special permissions or abilities to edit database directly.

Plus you should read internal documentation, because some companies (even big ones) have a "ledger limit" in pplace.
So Orders above certain threshold need to be approved by certain individuals in company domain.

That is why when we are working with people who is "ready push button" and encrypt we always asking them to hold their horses and find other way to monetize their access to company.

Long story short: it is doable. Even without access you could be lucky.
But spend more time to education about that business.
Good luck.