What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for a way to sell but credit card

labicrave

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
hi i am looking for telegram or signal or icq groups to sell UK credit cards i spam email i have a lot of customers in my country but i am not from a good uk group thank you for sharing

zunostore сказал(а):
you can sell here if you want, I'm the admin from the zunostore.su shop

Посмотреть вложение 46486

do you have a faster contact telegram or other

labicrave сказал(а):
i don't understand bro

I'm not sure where you became confused.
You posted about needing some place to sell cvv.
The forum provides a platform for this.
Anyone who offers product/service shall lose his privileges if refuse guarantor.

What was misunderstood?

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
I'm not sure where you became confused.
You posted about needing some place to sell cvv.
The forum provides a platform for this.
Anyone who offers product/service shall lose his privileges if refuse guarantor.

What was misunderstood?

ok sorry with the translation I misunderstood thank you bro I put a post

labicrave сказал(а):
ok sorry with the translation I misunderstood thank you bro I put a post

There's nothing to apologize for. Please feel free to explore the sales section and familiarize yourself with similar offers. Pay attention to specific details you might be unsure about as it has likely been covered earlier. Use common sense, but don't make assumptions. Read pinned posts if applicable, otherwise admin/staff reply to messages rather quickly**

-Best*

*I feel like all of this is 'extra' and shouldn't need to be said, but hopefully writing it will save other's time going forward.
Последнее редактирование: 24.11.2022

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
you cant make business on telegrams lol stay here or go to verified forum and look , but not in telegram icq groups

mrblacky сказал(а):
you cant make business on telegrams lol stay here or go to verified forum and look , but not in telegram icq groups

I am known on some telegram bro group I had a lot of customers but I have changed countries no longer interested in cards I am looking for groups everywhere

labicrave сказал(а):
I am known on some telegram bro group I had a lot of customers but I have changed countries no longer interested in cards I am looking for groups everywhere

Considering the wealth of options available to someone looking to campaign against Telegram... it takes a true weirdo to settle on saying something completely out of pocket

labicrave сказал(а):
hi i am looking for telegram or signal or icq groups to sell UK credit cards i spam email i have a lot of customers in my country but i am not from a good uk group thank you for sharing

Do you have UK bank logs ?