What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want Cryptocurrency Drainer

geekroy

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Anyone willing to share or giveaway me cryptocurrency drainer?
I am looking for a drainer to start. I am new into this but looking for someone to help, will appreciate a lot.
Thankyou

geekroy сказал(а):
Anyone willing to share or giveaway me cryptocurrency drainer?
I am looking for a drainer to start. I am new into this but looking for someone to help, will appreciate a lot.
Thankyou

не советую покупать дрейнер ни у кого вообще, потратишь много денег и купишь 90% дерьмо
потом будешь искать "толковых" кодеров чтоб они тебе "поправили некоторые моменты"

hot_perec сказал(а):
I do not advise buying a drainer from anyone at all, you will spend a lot of money and buy 90% shit
then you will look for "intelligent" encoders so that they "correct some points" for you

hehe very nice i think u must have been gone through same like this

write to me in pm or in tg, we have different drainers, both for beginners and experienced, also together with a drainer , we will teach you everything, give instructions and support from our team 24/7

geekroy сказал(а):
Did you get any result from your drainer?
I am not a scammer myself and deceive anyone , I am a bro developer , I have a large team and with them we write various custom - made smart contracts , crypto exchanges , exchangers like pancakeswap , crypto projects from a to z , drainers , applications , websites , etc.

I have a large audience + a lot of clients and among them there are those people who have really good results, there are those who do consistently from $ 20k , there was a client on arb airdrop made 500k and so on

so , it 's up to you to decide here , but the products are of high quality and cost adequately

honeyman1 сказал(а):
I am not a scammer myself and deceive anyone , I am a bro developer , I have a large team and with them we write various custom - made smart contracts , crypto exchanges , exchangers like pancakeswap , crypto projects from a to z , drainers , applications , websites , etc.

I have a large audience + a lot of clients and among them there are those people who have really good results, there are those who do consistently from $ 20k , there was a client on arb airdrop made 500k and so on

so , it 's up to you to decide here , but the products are of high quality and cost adequately

Whats your telegram?