What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to learn about phishing and stealers and remote access trojans.

NodeJsJs

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hey, I need to learn about phishing and stealers and remote access trojans. I want good classes and training. Will deposit on guarantor and start training. Can the old Russian brothers in this field further help me to learn?

NodeJsJs сказал(а):
Hey, I need to learn about phishing and stealers and remote access trojans. I want good classes and training. Will deposit on guarantor and start training. Can the old Russian brothers in this field further help me to learn?

am open to teaching you hmu on telegram lets chat @duppymeister

Pan1c сказал(а):
Hi,go to hacker academys.Maybe tryhackme, hackthebox etc.... And youtube

you really can't learn anything that way, not to talk about the tools, the actual tools, then you talk about the actual methods, the actual tool seller and developers ? if those information where public I don't think any malware developer won't be sleeping in jail by now, if you really want to learn shit about this, you have two options, one is that you keep trying things and spend a lot of money on experiments the other is you find someone who already knows and that person shows you the way, I had to learn by trying allot of shit cause I got ripped so many times by fuckers, but at least I did learn.

unruly007 сказал(а):
you really can't learn anything that way, not to talk about the tools, the actual tools, then you talk about the actual methods, the actual tool seller and developers ? if those information where public I don't think any malware developer won't be sleeping in jail by now, if you really want to learn shit about this, you have two options, one is that you keep trying things and spend a lot of money on experiments the other is you find someone who already knows and that person shows you the way, I had to learn by trying allot of shit cause I got ripped so many times by fuckers, but at least I did learn.
I'm not looking for any malware developer . Read the thread again. I'm looking for phishing experts for learning to drop malware on victims devices with the help of email spamming that's it it's not a rocket science but need proper guidance

NodeJsJs сказал(а):

если я правильно понимаю, вы хотите узнать о том как внедрять вредоносное по с помощью целевых страниц и методов фишинга?

send me PM, happy to help you, free of charge!
I used to telegram, all my old telegram are autodeleted and reregistered b rippers. just dm me tox or jabber and I'll help you out.
little introduction to phishing and as it is called spamming in UG.

Phishing -
you will either need domains or hacked hosting panels to create subdomains, I register similar domains.
next you need smtp, read my post on another thread and you learn how to get them.
you need a phishing page, i use my own and for 2FA I use evilgnix3, my antibot is from IP ranges I collect and hostname, maybe I will make whois filtering too(later project)
you need a mailer, I suggest AMS enterprise. cracked version available.
you need a dynamic letter, just randomization, I suggest getting DBs and putting macros in letter with victim name, you get a lot, hell of a lot results!!!!
get leads from hacked DBs, hack DBs, brute force DBs like mssqls, open noSQL DBs, etc
for domains use cloudflare and link to VPS!
done free teaching on how to spam, I just saved you some money from some unprofessional guys.

If you want to learn you have to practice there are tons of ways to spread your malware for random targets such like torrents websites , if u want to learn about stealers u have to rent a stealer then try to spread it ,

I can help you with my method to prepare the stealer and then spread it on torrents with legit softwares private message me

Brother don't buy or rent a stealer, it's just pure bs just one guy's Rust stealer or msg I'll send a C++ source code for stealer(doesn"t have edge, need one 30-60 lines of code) and use it. Do SEO on targeted industry then get target data!

wiseguy01 сказал(а):
Brother don't buy or rent a stealer, it's just pure bs just one guy's Rust stealer or msg I'll send a C++ source code for stealer(doesn"t have edge, need one 30-60 lines of code) and use it. Do SEO on targeted industry then get target data!

Brother thanks for the favour I'm asking about phishing

pgp сказал(а):
если я правильно понимаю, вы хотите узнать о том как внедрять вредоносное по с помощью целевых страниц и методов фишинга?

You're right my friend can you help me?

wiseguy01 сказал(а):

Are there any good resources for learning about SEO that you can recommend?

wiseguy01 сказал(а):
I used to telegram, all my old telegram are autodeleted and reregistered b rippers. just dm me tox or jabber and I'll help you out.

Phishing -
you will either need domains or hacked hosting panels to create subdomains, I register similar domains.
next you need smtp, read my post on another thread and you learn how to get them.
you need a phishing page, i use my own and for 2FA I use evilgnix3, my antibot is from IP ranges I collect and hostname, maybe I will make whois filtering too(later project)
you need a dynamic letter, just randomization, I suggest getting DBs and putting macros in letter with victim name, you get a lot, hell of a lot results!!!!
get leads from hacked DBs, hack DBs, brute force DBs like mssqls, open noSQL DBs, etc
done free teaching on how to spam, I just saved you some money from some unprofessional guys.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

thanks for sharing your ways, i have a question
how do you protect your evilginx from scanners, and bypass SmartScreen, and do you mind sharing tou antibots lists, thanks again

wiseguy01 сказал(а):

Phishing -
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Can u sent me tg please ?

0x1ff сказал(а):
thanks for sharing your ways, i have a question
how do you protect your evilginx from scanners, and bypass SmartScreen, and do you mind sharing tou antibots lists, thanks again

My method for bypassing antibots is couple of redirections, first starting from a cheap tld then to IP range and hostname filterer and I'm planning to make whois filterer also then to URL shortner to shell to a CAPTCHA page then to main page)

wiseguy01 сказал(а):
My method for bypassing antibots is couple of redirections, first starting from a cheap tld then to IP range and hostname filterer and I'm planning to make whois filterer also then to URL shortner to shell to a CAPTCHA page then to main page)

You're a good help