What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I helps learn phishing and bank fraud

DInjector

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I see a lot of guys posting to learn. No one is willing to help. So I decided to help you. I can help those who want to learn about phishing and bank fraud. We do not charge tuition for the training. We receive profits during the training.

DInjector сказал(а):
I see a lot of guys posting to learn. No one is willing to help. So I decided to help you. I can help those who want to learn about phishing and bank fraud. We do not charge tuition for the training. We receive profits during the training.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Hello, then you don't have to pay, I mean how would you earn, after helping, the truth is I'm especially interested in phishing

stars4 сказал(а):
Hello, then you don't have to pay, I mean how would you earn, after helping, the truth is I'm especially interested in phishing

you can see my contacts in my profile

DInjector сказал(а):

please dm me very interested

DInjector сказал(а):

Научи делать вбив США карт

Я сообщаю, что вы не получили ответа по поводу совместного предприятия. это серьезная работа, брат. напишите мне в личку, если у вас будет такая возможность.