What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HQ] Private Toolz | PRIVATE SCAMPAGES & ANTIBOTS | LIVE PANELS | EMAIL & CARD VALIDATORS

Screenshot_24.jpg

Dont deal with this amateur , he wasted my entire time ... . i opened deal with him to create scampage , the deal with 3 days , after 2 days he request extend for 2 days , i accpeted i thought he was working on it , so after 5 days of waiting he said that he had a lot of work and he will start very soon ,, so i opened dispute and i get it the refund .. the story not end here , he contacted me on tg and said he will finish the work after 1 day , then i can open new deal .. so i agree after days he did shiiit . so im here with negative review just to make sure you not gonna waste time of others .. conclusion : this guy is lazy biitch or maybe he didnt know how to create my specific scampage . always use guarantor with these amateurs