What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to spread scams through Medium

pierre777reborn

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I'm wondering how I can get traffic for crypto scams through medium.com

I wrote my fake article, bought some claps and comments. However it seems like there is no traffic on my article .

How to promote it organically (with no $)

pierre777reborn сказал(а):

I wrote my fake article, bought some claps and comments. However it seems like there is no traffic on my article .

Promote a fake Airdrop using that project or sharing that URL to 3 friends... Maybe it works for you. If not, you should get any youtub account and upload some content related to that medium

домкрат сказал(а):
Promote a fake Airdrop using that project or sharing that URL to 3 friends... Maybe it works for you. If not, you should get any youtub account and upload some content related to that medium

to 3 friends wtf man.....

Youtube had an update: any link in the description is not clickable unless you ID verify your accoubt

to 3 friends wtf man.....

Youtube had an update: any link in the description is not clickable unless you ID verify your accoubt

Lol sorry, that number was a mistake.

Like I said, you can use extension spoofing method, you can create a crypto airdrop and your telegram/twitter would grow massively.

Also you can infect them using a torrent.

You can't just show the link inside the video maybe.

Spamming services can maybe do the work for you, but I don't know any good provider.

домкрат сказал(а):
Lol sorry, that number was a mistake.

Like I said, you can use extension spoofing method, you can create a crypto airdrop and your telegram/twitter would grow massively.

Also you can infect them using a torrent.

You can't just show the link inside the video maybe.

Spamming services can maybe do the work for you, but I don't know any good provider.

I don't want to infect them, I just want them to watch and apply the (fake) tutorial

I don't want to infect them, I just want them to watch and apply the (fake) tutorial

I see know, you are looking for more traffic right? In that case I've seen people promoting SEO services.

You should have a look about that!

Just wondering, did you use aged medium account?