What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to spread Malware ?

DanteXDark

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi Hackers,
I want to know/learn that how we can spread malware (RAT), i got some cPanel logs and FTP logs but dont know how to can spread my RAT effectively, i know this question is very silly but, i tried every single thing to spread like made youtube videos, facebook posts, discord DM's (dont have spammer so i just DM), telegram groups, mails but this methods are not that much effective. I know this questions sounds bull shit but i am new, and wanna learn something new from experienced people. I Hope i will get some answers and as well as negative comments, i am ready from both ones . Thank You

DanteXDark сказал(а):
Hi Hackers,
I want to know/learn that how we can spread malware (RAT), i got some cPanel logs and FTP logs but dont know how to can spread my RAT effectively, i know this question is very silly but, i tried every single thing to spread like made youtube videos, facebook posts, discord DM's (dont have spammer so i just DM), telegram groups, mails but this methods are not that much effective. I know this questions sounds bull shit but i am new, and wanna learn something new from experienced people. I Hope i will get some answers and as well as negative comments, i am ready from both ones . Thank You

https://paribas .rf.gd
t.me/gokenabi
I make fake sites like this example and then I get ads like .com. Most of the bots coming from here have good bank accounts. If you want, contact me via telegram, I can help for a certain fee for advertising
Последнее редактирование: 30.12.2021

Panam 87 сказал(а):
You could spin up your own phishing campaign. The issue is the success rate. It all depends on the FUD level of your malware. You could increase the success rate by embedding your malware inside an Excel macro or a specialized dropper malware.

would you happen to know if there is any thread or post on the forum about creating an excel macro to download&execute a payload? i cant find any

fubar сказал(а):
would you happen to know if there is any thread or post on the forum about creating an excel macro to download&execute a payload? i cant find any

First, I most revise my answer. Seems like Microsoft is disabling macros by default now. Have a read here : https://www.bleepingcomputer[.]com/...-excel-40-macros-by-default-to-protect-users/
So I'm not sure macros are a good thing to learn right now. I know that some people are selling malware-embeded XLL files. Look at thread / 58920 /. Take note that I have no affiliation with the seller and I have not tried his product.

DanteXDark сказал(а):
Hi Hackers,

have you found a great method

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
CVE 2017 0199

pierre668 сказал(а):
have you found a great method

ummm working on it, spreading macros "enable content" with FUD malware in it, and working on INK files btw guys from where to find valid live target emails like people who check their inbox daily. I have been spamming to leaked emails 10k to 20ks of em but results are devastating XD.

What you need is good fud and good silent exploit.

If you have good budget, then DM me I give to you what you want.
I accept escrow too.

hackwares сказал(а):
What you need is good fud and good silent exploit.

If you have good budget, then DM me I give to you what you want.
I accept escrow too.

you joined this forum a week ago, and even have -2 reaction? sooo i think you are not a trust worthy person )

DanteXDark сказал(а):
you joined this forum a week ago, and even have -2 reaction? sooo i think you are not a trust worthy person )

Don't be funny. -2 is based on opinion reaction of members.
Escrow is what matters

DanteXDark сказал(а):
Hi Hackers,

You can get some emails in bulk from any trusted vendor, and start send your malware(RAT). Let's say if you sent 1000 emails. In those 1000 emails at least 100 or maybe more people would definitely download it. Be creative, take inspiration from other malware spreading campaigns and you will have a good number of compromised computers.