What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to send EXE by mail

darkdark

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
How to send a malicious EXE file by email so that it reaches the destination without any problems or detections?

send js attachment that builds the exe from base64 and have it write the file to disc and run it.

darkdark сказал(а):
How to send a malicious EXE file by email so that it reaches the destination without any problems or detections?

Use simple Landing Page (Block Android users only Windows users) With Dawnlaod boutton dont use direct dawnlaod link Because an email sends a lot of bots to check suspicious links

Apk_crypter сказал(а):
Use simple Landing Page (Block Android users only Windows users) With Dawnlaod boutton dont use direct dawnlaod link Because an email sends a lot of bots to check suspicious links

why he have to Block Android users wouldn't be this Suspicious

Можно воспользоваться такими сервисами как transfernow.net, предварительно поставив пароль на архив.

You can use such services as transfernow.net, dont forget to put a password on the archive.

bloodcatz сказал(а):
Можно воспользоваться такими сервисами как transfernow.net, предварительно поставив пароль на архив.

You can use such services as transfernow.net, dont forget to put a password on the archive.

did this work well for you ?

gulak сказал(а):
did this work well for you ?

I was able to distribute the file in this way, but I didn't get much profit.

The main advantage, in my opinion, is that the emails are sent directly to Inbox.

you can create html message where you draw with css mail server's attachment part and add link to your exe to download button

bloodcatz сказал(а):
I was able to distribute the file in this way, but I didn't get much profit.

The main advantage, in my opinion, is that the emails are sent directly to Inbox.

the bad things about this type of options is that the website you use to transfer the file scan it .. many times i did use something like that and after 1 day or less the website tell me the file is malware and block it

gulak сказал(а):
the bad things about this type of options is that the website you use to transfer the file scan it .. many times i did use something like that and after 1 day or less the website tell me the file is malware and block it

Maybe
Not tested

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
use a pdf.lnk dropper

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Ue exploit to make your file to pdf or doc and be able to attach and spread

Knight_Bishop сказал(а):
Honestly I personally have been finding ways to send such file through SMS and email

SMS you will use link but with email you have to send file directly

darkdark сказал(а):

Send exe to PrivateBin
and another suggestion Instead of distributing your exe via email, buy per install traffic from publishers that generate download/install traffic.
for further navigation, you can write in a personal
I also generate traffic and already work with my serious clients

gulak сказал(а):
SMS you will use link but with email you have to send file directly

Thanks for replying to my curiousity, Can we talk more about this new level of abstraction so we both we will see what will come out of the communication. I'm a python programmer with three years of experience

Knight_Bishop сказал(а):
Thanks for replying to my curiousity, Can we talk more about this new level of abstraction so we both we will see what will come out of the communication. I'm a python programmer with three years of experience

you can share things here so all members learn from it