What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make international calls with OTP bot?

TerryBarry11

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
bok
i keep seeing otp bots that offer only US or EU calls. Is theree a way to use this bot to call asia for example?

Kurama сказал(а):
Yes, it depends on your sip provider.

Right, that is what I was thinking, but I have no idea how to implement OTP bot with the SIP service.

TerryBarry11 сказал(а):
Right, that is what I was thinking, but I have no idea how to implement OTP bot with the SIP service.

Yes, I know one WorldWide otp-bot but you need make script in constructor of this bot

Octo Caller News
Link to our bot @octopus_otp_bot
t.me

vlhoscc сказал(а):
Yes, I know one WorldWide otp-bot but you need make script in constructor of this bot

Octo Caller News
t.me

Script for working with a SIP service? Would you be able to do this?

Kurama сказал(а):
I guess he means the conversation script, not code.

Правильно говоришь

Вообще просто бота добавь там перед носом ссылка на канал с интрукцией
для каких-то супер не популярных стран лучше бота нет

get an number with international calling, it's part of the voip provider. most offer it at a higher cost per minute/call

vlhoscc сказал(а):

Octo Caller News
t.me

bot not working?

TerryBarry11 сказал(а):
TerryBarry11 сказал(а):
bok
i keep seeing otp bots that offer only US or EU calls. Is theree a way to use this bot to call asia for example?

for otp bot using SIP, you will need to setup Asterisk server with custom IVR (interactive voice response) for each type of call. IVR is the menu option like "press 1 to..., press 2 to..., etc.

after you setup custom IVR .conf scripts for each service you are attempting to phish for, you will need a relay (like how reverse proxy works) to call victim while connecting calls to you because IVR is not forward calling. when user answers call, call is connected to IVR and sees call like victim made call.

i would also recommend finding a SIP provider with clip-no screening so that you can spoof CID when calling and get better success.

coding IVR is not difficult, but takes time to learn. for amount usage needed in otp bot, it is simple. most otp bots now use Twilio because of automated text-to-voice option that allows for custom script easily. using a SIP trunk is very different because you will need to run your own PBX system for it.

to answer thread topic though, for international calling you will need a SIP provider that offers international calling. in VOIP, there are numbers for local country calling, numbers for toll-free calling (free for caller, usually used by businesses) and numbers for international calling.
Последнее редактирование: 26.03.2023

vlhoscc сказал(а):

Octo Caller News
t.me

I do not think the service is still functional. If there is another, I am interested